AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

do these shoes run true to size? i hear people saying that they should order a size smaller because they run big. what do you guys think?

Originally Posted by jumpman23j

do these shoes run true to size? i hear people saying that they should order a size smaller because they run big. what do you guys think?

Yea I think I should have gotten a half size smaller.

Originally Posted by jumpman23j

im suggestin a half size down but idk man it depends how wide your feet is
the length def came out a bit longer than is supposed to be but i think the width stays same

man jus go to a mall and check it out
unless u livin in a countryside these are everywhere

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

^^ So it would be a total of 40% off?
lets see... if you go with the slowest shipoing thru eastbay which is 6.99 (some might have to add taxes but i didnt)

149.99+6.99= 156.98.... 156.98 is what you put in for the giftcard.
156.98 x .20(which is 20%) = $125.58 is what comes out your pocket for the giftcard (you have to put the code in the coupons part) if you need it PM me... offer ends 6/12 i believe
okay after you get the giftcard the next day sign on to live.com go to cashback then go to eastbay on there and youll be on the site.... get the shoes and check out with the giftcard and you should receive the money from live cashback in your cashback account. and thats 20% off of 149.99 not the shipping.

so you paid 125.58
cashback is going to be $30
so $125.58-$30= $95.58 at the end of the day

if i messed up or if theres anything else someone needs to add please do or tell me thanks
Well you were doing good, but cashback i think is 20%

so this is how it goes:
156.98*20%=125.58
buy gift card at eastbay for 156.98 and youll pay 125.58.
now if you want to use cashback you cannot combine it with any other promotion, so free express shipping is out
well know we have 125.58*20%=100.46 since cashback is 20%
so you would end up paying 100.46,
back to the original questions this if it is 40%? im afraid not.
since (1 - (100.46/156.98)) is about 36%, round it up.
it still comes out cheap
no sir your wrong lol you PAY 125.58 for the giftcard but they giftcard is WORTH 156.98
you get cashback from live.com on 149.99 which is what the shoes cost and thats $30 cashback
125.58-30= 95.58 lol i was right

This release is the way it's supposed to be! Resellers, if they're smart aren't gonna touch these shoes and this means the people that WANT themcan get them at retail and not some bs inflated price. Hope the same happens for the True Blue III's coz they're next release I'm waiting for!

Originally Posted by chowfun27

anyone ball in these yet? how do they feel? think i might cop a pair to ball in.
I havent done it, but I wouldnt suggest it. If you want shoes to ball in, retro Js are hardly the ideal pair. Im a firm believer that the playermakes the shoes and not vice versa, but if you are copping them for the sole purpose of playing ball, I wouldnt be buying a retro

anyone ball in these yet? how do they feel? think i might cop a pair to ball in.

don't know about these but the OG nubucks are great to ball in, nice fit and ankle support, very durable as well, but then again i never had a chance tosee the new ones that came out yet

Went to the mall yesterday, tried them on and idk I'm still on the fence about these I also tried on the lebron soldiers and they just felt morecomfortable. Idk will see they still had to raging bull pack so these aren't going ne where me time soon.

If you ball in these i deffinately suggest to get them a half size smaller, at least try em on to see the difference, i was quite bummed when i realized howthe sizes ran when i got home....

any good shirts or polos that go with these
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

I havent done it, but I wouldnt suggest it. If you want shoes to ball in, retro Js are hardly the ideal pair. Im a firm believer that the player makes the shoes and not vice versa, but if you are copping them for the sole purpose of playing ball, I wouldnt be buying a retro

Jordans are basketball shoes! Sure the quality is not up to par when compared to the og's and some retros.... but they are still BASKETBALL shoes

They are everywhere in Detroit!!!! Im sure nobody had a problem gettin them here. Why cant all jordans be easy to get like these? That way nobody isdisappointed and JB is making money.

Back
Top Bottom