AJ XII retro blk/ unc?!

wow those r straight FIRRRREEEEEE :evil:
devil.gif

Thanks for sharing,it's one of my dream colors.
Regards from a Beijing born Chinese.

PEACE.

These look aight. Thanx for the pic!!

Man, I'm definitely considering buying multiple colorways of the XII Retros (which isn't something I do very often), but the Air Jordan XII was the one that started this shoe craze for me, even though I've never had a pair of them. I'm really looking forward to this Retro release.

Attaq
Please check out my website: For the Love of the Game (latest update: 12/18/02)

I guess I must be the only one who isn't feeling these. I much prefer the black/white's, but that's just me.

man, if they're in hong kong they wouldn't have my size so that sucks, but nonetheless those are definately a color combination I've wanted. Love black shoes, with a hint of carolina makes them even tighter!
Do not do business with: nstieber@earthlink.net. He never sent the shoes I paid for.

The following year is going to be great for the 12's.
happy.gif

Those are so hot.
Welcome to G-Force Records.

I'm not a Air Jordan XII fan, but I definately like those. :wow:
eek.gif

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

Yup, those are them. The Air Jordan XII Retro+ black/white/columbia blue. Retail for $135, will release as a quickstrike on November 1st. The rumors are true. Start saving you pennies. Check out the site for more info. We posted it first, we confirmed. Stay tuned.

www.geocities.com/retrokickz23 check it out.

Wow that looks sick. The upper seems to be suede or nubuck, somewhere in that texture. Thanks for the pics!

Those are sick looking...

But we need to get this confirmed...

Because rumors start, and then there goes the neighborhood...
[/b]
[/b]​

thats FFFFIIIIRRRREEE!!!!!!.
"May all your children speak proper english, and may the gates that surround your property keep you safe from common, ghetto trash." THE HATER

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

japan exclusive?
UPDATED :Nike Air Jordan OG VII's(Graphite-Bordeaux) VI's(InFared) VIII's (White Low) XVI's (White/Red Low) XI's(Low White/Red)
[/center]

Those are so mouth-wateringly beautiful.... :wow:
eek.gif

"ON YOUR RISE TO THE TOP MANY DROP, DON'T FORGET IT, IN ORDER TO SURVIVE GOTTA LEARN TO LIVE WITH REGRETS."-JAY-Z

Can someone tell me what quickstrike stands for? I was never a fan of the XII until now!! Can't wait!!

Quickstike means they are dropping with out the public knowing of the shoe. The last shoe of this nature, and correct me if I am wrong, was the White/Chrome IV...
[/b]
[/b]​

Yes, those MIGHT be another Retro + release. JB is considering to release these as a JP exclusive. Be on the look out, it might be a possible limited edition release but who knows with JB. I also heard that they just might make it another global release, I won't know for sure until early december.
mackaville@hotmail.com

Marc.

Jordan Bullets Rewind For sale-L
Mcgrady Swingman For sale-XL

Back
Top Bottom