AJ XXX (30)

I know they usual keep the early access stuff to few but it seems like a lot of people have gotten it don't understand why my account wasn't included. Oh well just gotta wait another week.

Reminds me of the time I got early access for the multicolor racers and just thought it was another running e-mail from nike when I browsed it over early in the morning. Then when I got home I saw the code thing but it was already sold out by then. Life tilt

If you watched the unveiling event there was an area that asked to enter your email if you wanted early access. That's what I did and got the email today. You still needed a Nike+ account regardless.
I did the sign up, but no email. I also noticed the AJ XXX is absent from the Snkrs app now.

Do they send out codes in this email or just links ???

Just a link. Clicked the link and it said unlock but the unlock button didn't work. I logged in and sizes were up instead of unlock.

I got two invites, one for each account I have.

Ordered on the primary account, just checked sizes again on the secondary.

FSR still up.

I got two invites, one for each account I have.

Ordered on the primary account, just checked sizes again on the secondary.

FSR still up.

I don't think they will sell out
I just wanted to have them early

Glad i got these out of the way early 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

0 for everything on The Draw and I can't get early access when it seems like a majority did. Nike really doesn't like me even though I spend way to much money there every year

I think unlock is linked to your login. In other early access releases, I didn't have a code to enter and the sizes were accessible after I was prompted and logged in.

0 for everything on The Draw and I can't get early access when it seems like a majority did. Nike really doesn't like me even though I spend way to much money there every year

Man I hope you get a code or something. You are one of the ones that have been on board with this shoe from the beginning.

I spoke to a rep on nike chat earlier and they said that this early release will not affect the stock of the regular release. Tempted to cop but can't find my 20% code anywhere right now :smh: someone gave it to me and I might have lost it :smh:

Back
Top Bottom