AJ XXX (30)

Lol....

Starting to wonder if nightwing could get buckets against even the sole brothers.
That game would set a spandex under the hoop gear world record

did they really put africa on the tongue? 
roll.gif

Man I got a $75 GC to DSG - they only had small sizes when I checked last night. Im a true 11, but DSG just put up an 11.5....should I wait to see if an 11 goes up or snag the 11.5? The $125 price tag with the GC is very tempting...

You guys think DSG will get the UNC pair online too? 

Last edited:
^^^ what's so funny about that?

I guess it's kinda out of place. Im not mad at it, but why a fiery orange logo of africa on the tongue of a shoe that clashes with that logo. That and the globe, like "Why?" couldn't it at least match the colors on the shoe???

I guess it's kinda out of place. Im not mad at it, but why a fiery orange logo of africa on the tongue of a shoe that clashes with that logo. That and the globe, like "Why?" couldn't it at least match the colors on the shoe???

The orange represents a basketball. Africa his heritage.

The colors of the globe and Africa not matching the colorway adds some pop to colorway IMO.

Back
Top Bottom