AJ XXX (30)

Will see in the JB Fall/Winter catalog coming shortly if the XXX1s are in there....

On another note, a lot of us have noted upgrades from the XX9, traction is beast. NW review is coming soon and his sneak peak is "save your money"... ouch.
We ALL were disappointed about the midsole, I get that, but it is what it is, move on dude. I don't know what bug crawled up his shorts but he's really hatin on this shoe like crazy. :smh:

Last edited:
I don't know what bug crawled up his shorts but he's really hatin on this shoe like crazy.
mean.gif
didn't he like the 29? If he hates these that's just bias imo. How could you not like these if you like the 29 these are basically a pretty good looking 29. It definitely has a few eyesores still imo but it's solid.

Will see in the JB Fall/Winter catalog coming shortly if the XXX1s are in there....

On another note, a lot of us have noted upgrades from the XX9, traction is beast. NW review is coming soon and his sneak peak is "save your money"... ouch.
We ALL were disappointed about the midsole, I get that, but it is what it is, move on dude. I don't know what bug crawled up his shorts but he's really hatin on this shoe like crazy. :smh:

After playing in these for 6hrs like I've said in my previous post. These are the shoe with the fix needed for the XX9. The XX9 was the best basketball shoes I've ever worn and these are better. Whatever the XX9 lacked it was fixed on the XXX. cw may be subjective, as far as performance basketball shoes are concern there are no better shoes than the Jordan XXX.

After playing in these for 6hrs like I've said in my previous post. These are the shoe with the fix needed for the XX9. The XX9 was the best basketball shoes I've ever worn and these are better. Whatever the XX9 lacked it was fixed on the XXX. cw may be subjective, as far as performance basketball shoes are concern there are no better shoes than the Jordan XXX.
Another happy customer here.  I've only logged about 4 hrs in mine but I'm really happy with the evolution of these from the XX9.  Traction is better for me, the change they made with the heel and the added support/lockdown gives them a more fluid ride IMO.  Don't know if I can say there a no better shoes because there are a couple models that are pretty close for me, but I am really enjoying hoopin in these

Last edited:

didn't he like the 29? If he hates these that's just bias imo. How could you not like these if you like the 29 these are basically a pretty good looking 29. It definitely has a few eyesores still imo but it's solid.
Yea, I watched his review, and his overall view on the XXX is very negative. Compared to the XX9, the XXX design, in my opinion, is much sharper. I think its one of the best Jordan designs in a very long time. I can't really comment on the performance, since I rarely get to play.  But most of the guys here seem to love the traction and overall performance of the shoe.

The only thing that's stopping me from buying the launch pair is the potential dirtyness of the white. Granted, they will be used for bball so it shouldnt matter...but maybe a black colorway will be more "tank" like

The only thing that's stopping me from buying the launch pair is the potential dirtyness of the white. Granted, they will be used for bball so it shouldnt matter...but maybe a black colorway will be more "tank" like
I've worn them a few times for ball and haven't noticed any dirt on the weave material at all. Dirt on the soles but that's about it. 

I've worn them a few times for ball and haven't noticed any dirt on the weave material at all. Dirt on the soles but that's about it. 

How about any bleeding thru from the socks? (I wear black socks mainly anyway)

How about any bleeding thru from the socks? (I wear black socks mainly anyway)
I've only worn black socks with mine so far and no bleeding yet.  That's after about 2 - 2 hr hoop sessions.  The socks I was wearing have been washed multiple times already.  I guess I would maybe be hesitant with a brand new pair of socks but I don't know, no issues here so far

Have a back-up of the launch pair that I got on pretty nice disco.  Trying to decide if I should exchange for the UNCs... probably the smart way to go

UNC pair is serious.

Those cosmos pair is nice too. Spike had those on didn't he? Russ PE is still GOAT XXX right now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom