AJ XXX (30)

Yeah but the workaround is buy something else for 100+... no thanks
mean.gif

you need to reread

The issue is with the logistics. I talked to a rep. Because they still have a listed as a "launch item" with the no call in order still tagged on the page, the discount code isn't taking at first. You can call in for the adjustment or add items and then remove as stated

Is this loophole legit? I mean will your order finalize without restriction. Got my finger on the trigger here. :lol:

These blackcats are kickass by the way.

Glad to see everyone flourishing!! Had the caros in TTS and half up and couldn't get the fit right so I sent them back. Great to look at but I like wearing my shoes now lol

Eastbay code works on these now. $172.19 shipped no ebates. I went tts as all reviews recommend. hope I have no ragrets on sizing. These look stunning in pictures; will be my only pear of xxx I'll cop since I don't think the galaxy xxx will ever be released.

Kinda feel bad for those who spent $260+ just to get a discount on these lol

Last edited:
Can't wait to see these black cats in hand -- huge fan of the launch pair so I don't know yet if they'll dethrone them for me

I like the carolina pair but wish the medial side was a fade

Can't wait to see these black cats in hand -- huge fan of the launch pair so I don't know yet if they'll dethrone them for me

I like the carolina pair but wish the medial side was a fade

my pair gets here thurs.... the patience is real :smh:

Back
Top Bottom