AJ XXX (30)

collar lining reminds me a little of what they had on the M10

jordan-melo-m10-gamma-blue-01.jpg

Are you sure? The reveil for the xx8 was done roughly 1 month before the release date.
Anyway, i will check the tag on my ajxx8 black/electric greens to verify the production date.
Update: the xx8 black/electric greens were produced on Dec 3 2012 which means at least 1 month before Tinker and co presented the xx8 to the public.

Anyway, the photo with Westbrook shows that the upper is definetly correct to have that orange black globe on the tongue, i thick black ankle collar and the XXX lettering at the heel.
Still hope they change the sole design.
If not, i must say the design efforts are more crappy than on the 2010.

I just want to know if ANYTHING is different within that midsole -- like the air unit beefed up or changed and heel air added? or something...

It seems like some ppl were thinking these would be a masterpiece.... After the 23 when did they make masterpiece of a sig shoe ? Im talking about a shoe that has that WOW factor

It seems like some ppl were thinking these would be a masterpiece.... After the 23 when did they make masterpiece of a sig shoe ? Im talking about a shoe that has that WOW factor

The 28 actually was a very big WOW factor no matter you hate them or love them. The daring design combined with full functionality made them very special. Only thing I dislike is the poor durability of the forefoot zoom air unit and outsole.
Back in the 1990's the shoe with similar WOW factor were the 11 and 13.
Many hated them when they saw them on pics or on the shelves. Later they got popular.

Btw, in case someone is attending the umveiling and the real XXX is indeed the ones we already saw, someone should yell "we already know they look, we thought they are 29.5 or 29 Elites as they are using the same sole right?"
And then Booo!

Btw, in case someone is attending the umveiling and the real XXX is indeed the ones we already saw, someone should yell "we already know they look, we thought they are 29.5 or 29 Elites as they are using the same sole right?"
And then Booo!

Never happen...I just want to hear how they explain how much "better" the shoe is this year and it's "inspiration" :lol:

And then Booo!
That was the funniest thing i read / heard all day
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Weren't the 30s supposed to be released in 2015? :lol:

The shoe and all that surrounds it has been one big cluster ****. I'm not surprised they changed the looney toons/buggs bunny campaign.

Back
Top Bottom