AJ XXX (30)

the xxx on the back is at least better than the jumbo jumbo jumpman on the 29. looking back that was just.... HORRIBLE. one of the worst things they've done in the line imo right up there with the window of the 2010 and the heel of the 2009.
sick.gif

Weren't the 30s supposed to be released in 2015? :lol:

The shoe and all that surrounds it has been one big cluster ****. I'm not surprised they changed the looney toons/buggs bunny campaign.

This entire ordeal reminds me of my first and last trip to the waffle house during the 3am shift -- there was no direction, you couldnt get your order and nobody had any idea who was in charge.

Last edited:
Lol, look back at alllll the denials that these are the real XXX's starting on page 41. Lots of denial, happens almost every year.

Price will be key. But that last pics they look pretty good. I love the xx9 but the upper on these looks like it will be more durable.

Interested to see what the indentation inthe soles at the heel are for

They REALLY had to put a huge Jumpman on the toe, huh. :smh:

You couldn't put a small one like the XIV. Jordan Brand, you're a bunch of idiots. Less is more, dummies.

Jumpman on the toe gon have ppl doing double takes looking down at them like "what are thooosseee" on some nike HyperOxford

So, 

1)Late

2)Reused tooling

3)Uninspired upper.

And this is on a shoe meant to mark the 30th anniversary of a line that helped make Nike what it is.

I'm not angry.

Just..kinda stunned they seem to not give a damn.

Generally a quite good looking shoe but the fact that they only adjusted the whole sole from the xx9 is not only lame but also a shame.
Pass!

Back
Top Bottom