AJ XXX (30)

Ya'll think it's the joints we saw that sole-less sample of? Or something else?
I'm starting to think the leaked pic is closer to what was supposedly scrapped. I think it's more likely we will see something COMPLETELY different for the unveiling. It wouldn't make a lot of sense to throw out a crappy pic like that for such a highly anticipated release. I think they did it to throw us off. It just seems anti climactic... here's this terrible pic of an average looking shoe that's not even assembled, and for the big unveil they show the same shoe fully assembled? nah

what was Kwahi wearing last night? Definitely a model I didn't recognize and thinking they could have been the XXX's.

this whole release has been a joke and JB look like fools 
ohwell.gif

this better be good .........

I think that unfinished sample has potential. I hope the real thing doesn't use the same midsole or outsole as the XX9. can't wait til the 14th.

Just a loose mockup of the leaked image shown based off if the AJ29 View media item 1837159

Great mock up...

If they wind up looking that close to the 29's and JB tries to convince us this is a "new" model not the 29.5 it will be laughable. Knowing JB they'd add a heel zoom bag and say they revolutionalized heel cushioning and bump the price to $300 :lol:

Jordans were finished after XX IMO. Anything else after looks like an imitator shoe sold at payless. If any of said shoes were sold without the "Jordan" name attached I think any and everyone would laugh at them. 

Back
Top Bottom