AJ XXX (30)

They completely changed both initial colorways?!
No bulls colorways i see. Also no black/gold...

I don't think anything changed. I think white/black/grey was always the launch color and the white/black/Unc probably was too we just now found out about it.

Where was anything official about a bulls color and black/gold posted? I think it was a bs rumor someone started.

They didn't do any Bulls cw for the last 2 sigs when it came out though, so it's no surprise they're gonna do something different.

tf are you talking about? The first 29 was black and red, bro.
oh yeah. forgot about that. i was only thinking of the black/orange pair bc it was the one that caught my eye. 
laugh.gif

I don't think anything changed. I think white/black/grey was always the launch color and the white/black/Unc probably was too we just now found out about it.

Where was anything official about a bulls color and black/gold posted? I think it was a bs rumor someone started.
There was also the rumor from the very first page that there would be a textile model and a model with leather. That certainly would be interesting!!

i did as well especially after the change from roman numerals to years. Never appreciated the "24" until a couple years later.

One of my biggest mistakes was buying the "24." It was cheap at an outlet too. :lol:

Smh i even tried selling my vnds pair for $20...$20! And couldn't...now? They're beat to trash...I hate them and yes, I bought into the hype which is why I got them

the 2009/24 was a good balling shoe. the material quality was over the top. 

Quality was on par, they were just uncomfy (to me)...or idk if uncomfy is it, but just...not to my liking

BINGO

Back
Top Bottom