AJ XXX (30)

The ASG pair is nuts, just wish they kept the regular tongue on em

Last edited by a moderator:
I been laying low in the sneaker scene for the last year but got excited for these. had ordered a size 13 through early access and received a size 11. Nike screwed around ended up telling me today I would just have to return for a refund, after I called 6 different times when they kept assuring me they would be shipping the right size "that day" but never got in touch to verify. I got the run around in so many ways... A little ridiculous but whatever.

Anyway, long story short if your looking for a size 13 it looks like DSG still has a FSR.

kinda crazy to me that signature jordans arent coming in kids sizes at all these last few years

"we know these arent gonna sell out, so we have just decided to not invest the time/money into making these in kids sizes"

"we know these arent gonna sell out, so we have just decided to not invest the time/money into making these in kids sizes"

I'm assuming no. I don't think they last couple have been in GS sizes

Man thats dat bs. My boi wants a pair badly. Had to tell him no.

I don't think kobes get GS sizes every year either. Or at least they don't get a lot of the colors.

A lot of retros don't get the GS treatment like the pippens and some barkleys.

Last edited:
Love the XXX, excellent hooping shoe. 

The only issues I have are the Achilles bootie support gets stuck when slipping the shoe on and the rubber insole bunches up my socks sometimes. Gotta really loosen the laces for a good fit on the first try. 

I don't think kobes get GS sizes every year either. Or at least they don't get a lot of the colors.

I could understand other lines but a JB sig should definitely get kids sizes. I think they are missing out. I mean they are in the business of selling shoes right?

I could understand other lines but a JB sig should definitely get kids sizes. I think they are missing out. I mean they are in the business of selling shoes right?

honestly, the sig jordans probably arent their bread and butter for gs sizes. the retros are probably the winners and the price point probably isnt going to be that great either which will mess up sales numbers.

@tatmantall
 welcome back man -- think I remember you from the KB IX thread.  Did you ever pick-up/play in the XX9?
Hey man, yeah that was me. Just been plugging away at school and LSAT prep. I did finally pickup a pair of the xx9 low. I was tempted by the xx9 mid, but colorways were pretty horrendous. Xx9 low is probably my favorite shoe to ball on since the Kobe 6

kinda crazy to me that signature jordans arent coming in kids sizes at all these last few years
yea, i wanted to cop the 30s for my little one. it would be fly in at least infant toddler sizes. also i'm sure it would sell amongst the gs population. they like russy 

I guess its due to popularity of new sigs. If the people with the purchasing money don't find them popular or their kids haven't been wanting them, JB can downsize in that department.

I think Durants and Lebrons do the best in the GS market right now (not counting the Currys obviously).

Either way, anyone notice the insoles on their XXX? 
smokin.gif

I tried to get a pic but didn't really come out. I'm OCD about not removing them out of the shoe until I've really worn them, so maybe someone else will oblige for those interested.

got to experience the XXX in person

great shoe. feels like a slight upgrade to the xx9 but in a very good way.

would have copped but been getting kobes left and right, and the all star weekend combined w vday was an expensive but worth it one.

coming home... saw westbrook's pe. WOW!!

please jordan/nike general release his all star cw!!

Back
Top Bottom