AJ XXX (30)

Smh...first Nike sends me the wrong size on my early access order and can't replace it with the right one, then DSG sends me the refund and notice that they oversold inventory this morning. I can't win! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Smh...first Nike sends me the wrong size on my early access order and can't replace it with the right one, then DSG sends me the refund and notice that they oversold inventory this morning. I can't win! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

What size did you need? Nike has some sizes back up

Last edited:
View media item 1917429
Anyone else have this problem? I've only worn them twice to ball for like 5 hours and was wearing some infrared elite socks yesterday. It started bleeding through the upper. At first I thought someone had stepped on my shoes but that wasn't the case.

Today it got worse and it has been spreading from the toe and around the lace holes.

**** I've hooped in mine all week and didn't have this problem...

What size did you need? Nike has some sizes back up

nike stay with cancellations and putting them up :lol:

my boy ordered me a pair with his discount... they cancelled him the next day. did him the same way on the 72-10s for my wife :lol:

View media item 1917429
Anyone else have this problem? I've only worn them twice to ball for like 5 hours and was wearing some infrared elite socks yesterday. It started bleeding through the upper. At first I thought someone had stepped on my shoes but that wasn't the case.

Today it got worse and it has been spreading from the toe and around the lace holes.

see if you can reorder a pair from nike.... not sure what your size is but dudes said they got sizes up.

nike stay with cancellations and putting them up
laugh.gif

my boy ordered me a pair with his discount... they cancelled him the next day. did him the same way on the 72-10s for my wife
laugh.gif
Cold blooded. Why though? Cause he used it on launch product day of?

That bleed is definitely an issue that I'm going to stay away from....hopefully they thought that design through and tested every aspect, especially with all these 3rd party sock companies ( I understand that dude stated they were ELITE'S and not 3rd party)  

These or Lebrun 13 for knee support?
Just sprained my knee last week in the xx9 so I wanna switch it up

Sprained your knees? How did that happen exactly?
I doubt that the xx9 and xxx are much different as the sole structure is identical. Only big difference might be the upper due to stiffer Material which is supposed to lock the foot down a bit more. And the ankle support seems to be better.
But in terms of cushioning i guess the Lebrons 12 and 13 are superior if you need softer cushioning.

Last edited:
Any issues ordering on finishline.com with them cancelling orders? Doubting they have every size available

Last edited:
Sprained your knees? How did that happen exactly?
I doubt that the xx9 and xxx are much different as the sole structure is identical. Only big difference might be the upper due to stiffer Material which is supposed to lock the foot down a bit more. And the ankle support seems to be better.
But in terms of cushioning i guess the Lebrons 12 and 13 are superior if you need softer cushioning.
i just jumped up and blocked the ball

and when i landed, i felt a shot in my knee

although it happened one week ago, i feel alot better now

thank god

nike stay with cancellations and putting them up
laugh.gif

my boy ordered me a pair with his discount... they cancelled him the next day. did him the same way on the 72-10s for my wife
laugh.gif
Man that sucks. I'm assuming these sizes are the extra pairs from snkrs express last weekend?

nike stay with cancellations and putting them up :lol:

my boy ordered me a pair with his discount... they cancelled him the next day. did him the same way on the 72-10s for my wife :lol:

Man that sucks. I'm assuming these sizes are the extra pairs from snkrs express last weekend?

im not sure. nike does fake sellouts a lot so it could be from anywhere. all i know is dude put another order in for me so i may be getting some savings for the first color which is needed after this recent spending spree.

Some people feel like completely restricting your ankle during a roll will just transfer the impact up the leg to the next point that will give out aka your knee.

I think traction slipping or sticking too much at certain points is more of concern for the knees while rotating.
More so after your knee has been injured or not fully healed up.

That's how I've always hurt mine in the past.

One may be better than the other for wear and tear on your joints but even nike would have a hard time ever proving it.

Rehab your knee and play in whatever feels best to you

There isn't a "bleed" issue with the shoe. The uppers are made from a knit material which absorbs and pulls moisture away from the foot (rather than repel it).  They soak up like sponges.  If the shoe is white, and colored socks are worn underneath, dye transfer will happen. The socks themselves shouldn't be leaking material. Thats the source of the issue. 

Last edited:
There isn't a "bleed" issue with the shoe, but one with the socks. The shoes uppers are made from a knit material which absorbs moisture away from the foot (rather than repel it).  They will soak up like sponges.  If the shoe is white, and colored socks are worn underneath, dye transfer will happen. 

You work for Nike? :nerd:

Either way.. Something like that shouldn't happen to a premium performance shoe imo

Last edited:
You work for Nike?
nerd.gif

Either way.. Something like that shouldn't happen to a premium performance shoe imo
Haha...no. The "issue" happens with every knit shoe though. From Adidas to Nike. It's not related to performance, or premium anything. If you're wearing red underwear which bleeds when you sweat and white linen pants guess what will happen?   Premium knit shoes are designed to breathe so are not insulated (usually).  

Anther problem you'll find is that knit shoes will stay wet for over a day if you sweat a lot. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom