AJ3 88 LEGIT CHECK purchased off ebay PLEASE

any help please, I need to know if these are legit or not so I can get my money back?

Looks straight.  Can you get a close up pic of the Nike Air on the insole, along with the size sticker as well? 

Those look legit bro!  As mentioned a clear pic of the insole logo will help...

All the stitching looks correct and the EP looks decent... tongue looks proper and the overall shape of the shoe is right. 

-Those FIRE RED 3's are def legit!!...Sad that our beloved shoes arent symmetrical in all aspects but they official

-THE 88 NA 3's are official too, very sharp in the pics too...

You guys gotta build a sense for spotting fakes!! I've noticed the tag quality, letter, serial # and date usually says it all but not always....

-Right off the bat, you should always put both shoes together and compare paint jobs, relative shape,  width of stitching, leather panel size, Logo placement, etc. 

Does your box look like roadkill, with mispelled letters? Did they take 4 weeks to come from Lil Cho's factory in a providence in Hong Kong?

Look at the craftmanship of real Jordans and look at the chinatown versions
I'm not talking about JB slacking quality,  If one side is lop-sided, one shoe is glossy, Jumpman is pregnant or has ET fingers-BEWARE
...I witnessed pairs of grade A AJ VI'S Black/infrared FAKES fool hundreds of buyers (OG BOX, VERY AUTHENTIC LOOKING TAG)
My boy got a pair for 249 shipped in Sept...When i put both shoes against the wall, one toe box was half and inch longer!! Not too mention a HORRIBLE RUBBER ODOR(WHY WOULD A SHOE FROM 2010 SMELL LIKE THEY WERE DIPPED IN RUBBER YESTERDAY??)

Also consider...

+ the availability of the shoe (OG, RETRO, RETRO +, LIMITED, ETC)
 +the price that you're paying (RETAIL PRICE? 50 BELOW RETAIL? IF ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT MIGHT BE
+Feedback or Credibilty of your seller (WHY SLANDER YOUR NAME FOR 50 BUCKS + RETAIL?)
+Pics say alot too (IF THEY DONT HAVE ACTUAL PICTURES, GO WITH YOUR GUT, DONT DO IT)

Rather than tell you it fake, I'd tell you why and help you spot them in the future :]

Back
Top Bottom