Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
wow fnl telling me they can't process coupons at this time.. i was gonna go for the montanas if i could use a wc coupon but it's not letting me o well .. i'm gonna keep trying tho
grin.gif

Edit: never mind it's working.. but now my size is sold out 
laugh.gif
 o well

Last edited:
I couldn't resist trying for the Motorboats. I got a PayPay confirmation that the money was sent but nothing from Finishline. Am I out of luck?
Check your Paypal account.  I've gotten Paypal confirmation w/o any confirmation from FNL, so I would check my Paypal account to see if the transaction was canceled.

NM my order status is showing up now but my confirmation email didn't have a pic...
dont sweat it, same here. but if you click on the order status link it will list the shoes with the last three digits of the product you ordered. 645 is the motorboats.

Missed out on the Motorboats. Had everything until I put my CC and then hit submit, then site crashed. Hopefully, i can get a pair tomorrow on eastbay
same issue i had -.- i even clicked the shoes before they released the link on twitter but then everytime i click it a freaking reebok female running shoes keep popping out -.-

wow fnl telling me they can't process coupons at this time.. i was gonna go for the montanas if i could use a wc coupon but it's not letting me o well .. i'm gonna keep trying tho
grin.gif

Edit: never mind it's working
try putting the code in the coupon field instead of the WC field
accidentally ordered 2 crawfish. will they cancel my order u think?
they havent cancelled anyone's order of two 11s or 4s this past weekend.

Well off to work for a quick job on that holiday stack pay!!!

"Today was a good day...." - Ice Cube

Wow tell me how I can't checkout due to CC problems with the motorboats but another colorway went through fine??????

i think i got through with the motorboats. Was on my macbook and iPhone5 at the same time. I was checking out before the links were tweeted out but paypal and fnl summit button kept f'ing up. Macbook failed but my phone got through. Got conformation from paypal n fnl, saw my paypal and had like 4 cancelled transaction and 1 pending. Hope im good.

Last edited:
ELIGIBLE FOR A MAXIMUM ORDER OF ONE PAIR PER CUSTOMER. 

but apparently it may not matter according to previous restocks

Got my size 10 pair of the Motorboats with the confirmation from FNL. Easier than I expected, maybe another pair tomorrow 8)

Last edited:
Check your Paypal account.  I've gotten Paypal confirmation w/o any confirmation from FNL, so I would check my Paypal account to see if the transaction was canceled.

Thanks. It was cancelled. fml

Looks like I have no chance at these bcuz I never get through on Eastbay.

Was able to get the Bentley Ellis w/ confirmation email. They grew on me for a while so I lucked up... I wonder how many of these went to resellers looking to cash out??? Anyone trying tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom