Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
damn, i refreshed at 7 59 and saw all the retro 9's, clicked on the motorboats, but it took me to some stupid womens shoe. i refreshed a couple times and finally the motorboats popped up i added my 10.5 to cart, added 10.5 crawfish to my cart, clicked submit order before 8 01 but of course got an error message. needless to say i didnt get ****, went back to a coupe times to try and order only the crawfish but i kept on getting the same damn error message, was trying to pay with paypal each time. fnl mobile worked great for the xi and the thunder 4 but i couldnt cop 1 pair of the jones or ellis this time, fml!

Just know that paypal confirmation doesn't mean anything. If you don't get confirmatiom from Finish Line at some point, your order did not go through. That is the absolute WORST part about using paypal.

Yep, I'm feeling that now. It sucks, man. I thought I had a shot.

Man I got hosed!! Times out after I confirmed payment in Paypal! Had both the Bentley Ellis and Motorboat in my cart and confirmed the payment in payPal! Finishline is trippin by taking stuff out of carts during checkout!

I'm surprised only 11 pairs of the Motorboat Jones have popped up on eBay since 8am...38 min 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Someone's tweet to FNL...

man....F**K @FinishLine ...called them to talk about my ordering issues and the B***H just brushed mee off saying ohwell an S**T.

:rofl:

Last edited:
I have order number but no confirmation email.They charged my card do you think I'm good I ordered at 8:00:35 on the dot

I got an email confirmation and order # but like someone else a couple pages back my order doesn't show up on my order history when I log in. And in my email confirmation it doesn't show a pic of the shoe....looks like I may get canceled

damn, i refreshed at 7 59 and saw all the retro 9's, clicked on the motorboats, but it took me to some stupid womens shoe. i refreshed a couple times and finally the motorboats popped up i added my 10.5 to cart, added 10.5 crawfish to my cart, clicked submit order before 8 01 but of course got an error message. needless to say i didnt get ****, went back to a coupe times to try and order only the crawfish but i kept on getting the same damn error message, was trying to pay with paypal each time. fnl mobile worked great for the xi and the thunder 4 but i couldnt cop 1 pair of the jones or ellis this time, fml! 
good, stop being greedy. You already got two releases! 

Last edited:
over slept...

Need to get my hands on the Ellis'

High School where I coach uses those as team colors...

Back
Top Bottom