Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
were the Kilroys even back up on FNL? I never seen them. Ended up impulse buying the Ellis' :\ More damage to my pockets. smh

Man I'm so SALTY!!!!!
I've been salty for three days. The Breds and Thunders were easy cops except for me since they didn't want to take my credit card.

What?
Slim Jenkins are the "Black and carolina blues".

You're correct. I'm on my phone so I didn't want to go back and correct. Also, I was trying to get the Fontay Montana not Bentley Ellis.

Now all of that out of the way, screw FNL and their wonky check out system.

FNL mobile still has full size run's on Calvin Bailey's and Slim Jenkins. Only sizes 8-9.5 and 11.5-13 in Photo Blue.

Wow when the Kilroys dropped the first time, no one cared and they sat.
Now everybody wants them?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Congrats on everyone who was able to cop.

Just wondering was it easy?

motorboats were a bit of a struggle, kept getting error messages when i hit submit order button but finally went through on my phone. rest were pretty easy if you was on top of it

These dudes at FNL gotta fix their system, the CC errors are the reason i struck out on breds.

Nice to see the restocks. Today was my best chance and the checkout screwed me over. I'll try the next two days but I know it won't be worth the time. I can't ever get limited items from nike or eastbay links. Somehow the links come up early for some people and I can never get them added to cart.

So the kilroys are dropping on fl and eastbay tomorrow morning ?

We will be releasing the Jordan Retro 9 Johnny Kilroy Pack tomorrow at 8:00 AM EST. All of the colorways will be releasing separately and we will only be accepting online orders. No phone orders will be accepted.

EastbayRep - Dan

looks everyone will have a plenty of chances to cop the pack. great news.(Eastbay, FNL, FTL, NDC) all on different days. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone

Last edited:
Nice to see the restocks. Today was my best chance and the checkout screwed me over. I'll try the next two days but I know it won't be worth the time. I can't ever get limited items from nike or eastbay links. Somehow the links come up early for some people and I can never get them added to cart.

Same with me. Checkout messed me up.

NDC and Eastbay I can NEVER get them in my cart. I wish I knew how these successful guys do it. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom