Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Guess I should just count fnl orders out till sometime next week. Got the motorboat n thunders from them n see no progress in the orders since early Sunday. No motorboat shipping confirmation yet.

These restocks were easy. I got a size 10 and size 12 for my boys from NDC and Finishline, respectively.

failed on the MBs this morn, but was able to cop fontays and kobes. honestly, i don't think the MBs are worth anything over retail. also, IMO of course, the red spizikes >> MBs. :wink:

failed on the MBs this morn, but was able to cop fontays and kobes. honestly, i don't think the MBs are worth anything over retail. also, IMO of course, the red spizikes >> MBs.
wink.gif
Wash that salt out your mouth from missing out on copping, dont let that sway your judgment.

MBs >>>> All other 9's that released this yr besides DB

Pairs that went up on eastbay this morning were gone in no time. Had the size 12 baileys and jordan 4 cements in my cart and someone beat me to checking out.lol

size 12 kilroys still available

Last edited:
My FNL order for Motorboats is still processing. I dont care how long it takes wasnt going to wear them no time soon anyway just hoping I dont get the cancelled email. Was about to pay Flight Club prices last week to get them when I heard about the restock. Hopefully weather wise everyone is ok and they get shipments moving soon

failed on the MBs this morn, but was able to cop fontays and kobes. honestly, i don't think the MBs are worth anything over retail. also, IMO of course, the red spizikes >> MBs. :wink:

Wash that salt out your mouth from missing out on copping, dont let that sway your judgment.

MBs >>>> All other 9's that released this yr besides DB

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yeah right ....quite nuts you are sir those are very close to the BOTTOM of this yrs ix list just above the 2 blk/blue ixs

NDC order still 'in progress' and no e mail confirmation yet. Don't look good for the home team! LOL NDC rep said everything looks fine tho. 
eyes.gif

In the same boat as the others that copped from finishline.... Order status = processing

Someone please tell me this is a joke.

1429eog.png

A pair of MBs could not of had sold for this much.

62 bids though?!?

:smh: x 100000000000

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom