Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Someone please tell me this is a joke.
1429eog.png

A pair of MBs could not of had sold for this much.

62 bids though?!?
:smh: x 100000000000
Nope, seller relisted the item! LOL 

:lol:

Didn't even see that.

Got so caught up by the price.

But prices for size 10 and up, are gong for 300+

Last edited:
NDC order is still in progress. I order some air maxes with my Kilroy Pack purchases they already shipped.

Hopefully these get shipped soon too. I am getting worried. :nerd:

NDC order is still in progress. I order some air maxes with my Kilroy Pack purchases they already shipped.
Hopefully these get shipped soon too. I am getting worried.
nerd.gif
Did you get order confirmation e-mail? I didn't.... I ordered some AF1's off clearance right after my KP purchase, and the AF1's shipped but the KP is still 'in progress". As I said earlier, not looking good for the home team, ME! 

Last edited:
I'm still waiting from Christmas Eve for my BE shipping confirmation, still processing...

Must be the horrible weather, still.

failed on the MBs this morn, but was able to cop fontays and kobes. honestly, i don't think the MBs are worth anything over retail. also, IMO of course, the red spizikes >> MBs. :wink:

Wash that salt out your mouth from missing out on copping, dont let that sway your judgment.

MBs >>>> All other 9's that released this yr besides DB

salt?? :lol: maybe u should go back and read my OG post. i understand that the MBs are more desired and "worth" more than the spikes, but that only matters to the hype beasts. (that u?? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: ) not to mention the MBs are like 3 different shades of off red :smh: that said, i stand by my OG statement :wink:

*EDIT*
oh and ur last statement is stated as if it is fact, when in reality it is merely an opinion and we know what those are like.

Last edited:
Calvin's still processing usually they are quick but my yeezys processed for over a week so I have faith. My only worry is they were in my cart for like 15min b4 I checked out. and I was using my phones browser

Calvin's still processing usually they are quick but my yeezys processed for over a week so I have faith. My only worry is they were in my cart for like 15min b4 I checked out. and I was using my phones browser

Did you get order confirmation e-mail? I didn't.... I ordered some AF1's off clearance right after my KP purchase, and the AF1's shipped but the KP is still 'in progress". As I said earlier, not looking good for the home team, ME! 

I did get a confirmation for my order. But just the Air Max's shipped, not the Jordan's. The Jordan's say still in progress. Looks like we are all in the same boat on waiting for our Jordan's to ship. Which I hope is a good sign!

so ive order 3 pairs of shoes since monday and got shipping confirmation from all including purchases made this morning, and still nothing from fnl on my motorboats. Musta been really been bad in indy. Im nervous tho. this is might be my last chance at them.. the resell is too much :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom