Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
There would be but people are tapped out. Nike putting a strangle hold on bank accounts with so many nice shoe releases in November and December.
People know that Nike and Jordan Brand releases the heat for the holidays so they just need to put the money to the side for the winter releases.

Just got an update on twitter that everything is sold except for the slims. Very weird because I see those as the most wearable colorway. Pretty much confirms that if it isn't crazy limited, it's not going to sell
They were all limited except for kilroys.

These dudes at FNL gotta fix their system, the CC errors are the reason i struck out on breds.
I feel you, I also don't like that when you get it in your cart that doesn't mean anything. 
looks everyone will have a plenty of chances to cop the pack. great news.(Eastbay, FNL, FTL, NDC) all on different days. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone
I'm trying for Eastbay tomorrow, but I never have any luck there. NDC is gunna be a pain in the butt to cop 2 pairs (Kilroys, and Motorboats)
Mobile FNL full restock on Cool Grey IX's available now.
Damn, missed my size 10. I wore mine yesterday, and I love them. I should've doubled up when I had the chance.

^^^^
wink.gif
You winking at me bruh? 

Edit: Nvm, I get it now. 

Does that load up before the Twitter link? 

Last edited:
It's good to see the restocks to end the year of crazy releases that dropped, 2013 should be just as good,
copped the bentleys and motorboats fairly easy this morning from FNL.[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Wonder if all those previous haters of the Motorboats are now copping and jocking the best Kilroy pack shoe to come out? I'm sure it was due to rustled jimmies and pure saltiness of how limited they were.

Regardless, Hope all got their pairs. I should've tried for the Crawfishes, I personally like those.....

Just goes to show you, good thing comes to those who wait no need to pay outrageous prices if you don't want to

^Better be on your A game tomorrow morning and on the 26th!
devil.gif
Think tomorrow might be a little "easier" on EastBay: isn't the Christmas line dropping tomorrow morning (LeBron 10s, etc) in addition to a few other kicks?

Might distract from the 9's...

Ha, ha. Good luck in trying to dodge resellers and hype beasts. I think it'll be the same as today but now w Web sites that are a bit more difficult to get through.

Think tomorrow might be a little "easier" on EastBay: isn't the Christmas line dropping tomorrow morning (LeBron 10s, etc) in addition to a few other kicks?

Might distract from the 9's...
Easier!!!! I literally searched Killroy, clicked motorboats, sz 13, cc info, press submit and BAM! I don't think it will ever be that easy again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom