Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
It was more difficult for me to get a pair of the MBs than it was to get 2 pairs of Bred XIs. This whole process confuses me. 
nerd.gif

got thru on my phone for some Calvin's. still no confirmation email. I usually get one immediately. hopefull I'm good. been wanting these for a minute

^
Concords have been averaging 350-400 on eBay. Motorboats 300-350.
PO
350 for some motorboats? just some red 9's? wtf has this world come to? next thing you know you will have a fool with a cheetah skin shirt, a little dog, crooked gold teeth, and versace loafers gettting millions for a record deal..

and people disregard the fact he cant rap...the hype is real

I got mine refreshing the new releases/Twitter Link. -Ended up being the twitter link that I got them through. This has worked out better for me in the past than the product code. Congrats to those that were able to purchase.

350 for some motorboats? just some red 9's? wtf has this world come to? next thing you know you will have a fool with a cheetah skin shirt, a little dog, crooked gold teeth, and versace loafers gettting millions for a record deal..
and people disregard the fact he cant rap...the hype is real

Motorboat IX are hands down the hottest in the Persona Pack.

Who doesn't love some ALL RED suede? :smokin

Look at how ugly WTK's are and they go for $350+.

Slim Jenkins are the best in my opinion. 2nd place are the motorboats. Then I don't really like any of the other ones.

dont get me wrong...i did get a pair....and do like them...but 350 is insane....is anyone really paying 350? or is that the BIN prices? i dont see how anyone can justify that much..

Tornadoes hit my neighborhood last night, no power, no Internet no LTE. Missed out on the Motorboats...again

got my confirmation email from NDC for the MJs
happy.gif
 also got one from Eastbay yesterday
glasses.gif
 closing out 2012 sneaker game on high note
nthat.gif

wish i would have waited on the Motorboats to pop up, got to impatient and checked out

Back
Top Bottom