Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
copped 3 pairs of crawfish on ndc on wednesday, all 3 orders shipped yesterday. was trying for motorboats but of course got the error message when trying to add to cart.

Wish I would have grabbed a 12 or 13 in the MBJ's! I was too focused on some other priority kicks and let these walk right on out the door. You win some and you lose some.

Looks like ill have to go pay over retail to get my motorboats........I did get the kilroys for retail after missing out on them when they dropped

Man feels like i order my mbjs like a month ago from the restock. Most thirst ive had for a shoe all year. mostly cuz i seen what they reselling for and more than grateful i dont gave to pay that. Wednesday cant get here soon enough. Got like 4 different shoe coming, mbj, xmas kobes n lbj, n extra thunder 4

Tell me about it, my Breds from NDC won't be here due to holidays, weather delay, and an accident and now won't be here till Wednesday. It was supposed to be here this past Thursday.
mean.gif
My motorboats have been in Oak Creek, WI, United States for 3 days. 

and...

My Kilroys are at the UPS place right near my school, less than 4 miles from my house. 

They should deliver on NYE...I understand not on NYD...I have to deliver my mail route tomorrow why shouldnt they? I mean after all...I am a govt worker...shouldnt i have the time off before a private worker.

I have a friend who works for UPS and he said UPS still has tons of packages to deliver, reason they are not doing it tomorrow because they will be delivering as they did before Christmas, past 7-8pm.

Which means they wouldn't even get home until around 9pm.

They are only delivering UPS International, UPS 2nd Day Air & UPS Overnight.

Ground will have to wait for Wednesday.

Last edited:
Is it possible to pick up from the UPS location? Hell it right down the effing street!!

yea i feel u. my bred 11s have been at the next city over since the 26th!! and they wont be delivered until the 2nd. wish they'd let me pick them up myself

Back
Top Bottom