Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
How dare them not deliver UPS Ground on New Years Eve & New Years Day, right?
The nerve of some people...
eyes.gif
It's not that serious of a Holiday, I'm working. 

Men gotta work Men hours for a Men salary. lol 

Last edited:
I have a friend who works for UPS and he said UPS still has tons of packages to deliver, reason they are not doing it tomorrow because they will be delivering as they did before Christmas, past 7-8pm.
Which means they wouldn't even get home until around 9pm.
They are only delivering UPS International, UPS 2nd Day Air & UPS Overnight.
Ground will have to wait for Wednesday.

That explains it. I was wondering why my sneakers have been an hour away since Friday and I'm not getting them until Wednesday.

So glad I held off on that $280+ resell price I was gonna pay on the motorboats. Now that they came in a couple days ago from the FNL restock I can breathe a sigh of relief. Patience pays off!

So glad I held off on that $280+ resell price I was gonna pay on the motorboats. Now that they came in a couple days ago from the FNL restock I can breathe a sigh of relief. Patience pays off!
same here. what makes it more sweeter is im going to get 30% off my motor boats from FNL

So I missed my package Friday had to go out to eat & they came around 7:30 -8:30.Won't redeliver until the 2nd.Can I pick it up toma?

So I missed my package Friday had to go out to eat & they came around 7:30 -8:30.Won't redeliver until the 2nd.Can I pick it up toma?
nope, customer centers are closed both monday and tuesday. why didnt you pick it up saturday? customer centers are usually open on saturdays for a few hours.

BS.I tried said they were closed..Wanted to wear my MB's for NY party since many don't have them

Last edited:
DMV, scheduled to drop this Fri at Arundel Mills factory outlet the Kilroy"s. price point is the normal retro point of $129.99. And no phone orders also.

FNL will be releasing just the Johnny Kilroy's AGAIN on Wednesday, January 2, 2013 at 8 am EST for those that just crawled out from under a rock and still don't have a pair but want one.

Back
Top Bottom