Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
The Jenkins are nice IMO. I didn't like them at first but the more I look at them the more I like them
I'd rank the pack
1. Motorboats
2. Kilroys
3. Jenkins
4. Ellis
5. Montanas
6. Baileys

The pack release was nice butt I think they dropped ball on the colors used. The baileys had a chance to be the best out the pack but whatever the hell color "Royal" they used is extremely hard to match. I walked out the house matching(so I thought) walked into a store and looked like I didn't care what I threw on before coming out. shoes looked blue shirt was purple. Trying to be too different on the CW equal epic fail for those

The slim Jenkins got screwed over by the photo blue. they should have picked one of those CW to be the SJ9 and they would have done a lot better. now they still sitting in the shelves.

The Motorboats even though they are my favorite, the red used could have been a more true red, it's almost pinkish at times, The MB9 and CB9 CW looks great depending on what light setting you are standing under.

Fontay I'm back and forth on these, these are the "cheapest" looking out the bunch, IMO should have made them out of the same material as the MB and CB and went with an all blue with orange in the same color pattern as the CB9 orange stitching and all. I don't know but a little more thought could have went into that Fontay's.

MB's may be purchased during income tax time.

:lol:

Or in April, since nothing is going on that month.

(future planning)

"Motorboat? You play the motorboat? You motorboatin' son of a *****"

got the Bentley Ellis's in from Eastbay today, and I've got to say that these definitely impressed me more than I thought they would.

Got my crawfish from eastbay today and they are much better in person :pimp: .....thinking if I should grab the kilroys off finishline just becuz

Kilroys are supposed to be headed for outlets soon. The fact that they still have a FSR after a full day says something. It also suggests that the Jordan Bubble has burst, this is the third or fourth shoe that's sat from 2012.
I wouldn't be surprised if the others from the pack came back too.

I can't believe Kilroys are sitting with a FSR

I can. Joints is wack. Worst in the pack imo. Plus 9s were always the least like of the retros. Only 9s I've ever wanted were the white n black og wc, n motorboats.

Last edited:
Kilroys are supposed to be headed for outlets soon. The fact that they still have a FSR after a full day says something. It also suggests that the Jordan Bubble has burst, this is the third or fourth shoe that's sat from 2012.
If the days of being able to casually walk in the store to buy retros comeback I would be happy. But which retros sat? Nothing really here in the Bay Area sat around in the popular sizes. Hopefully u are correct and the reselling sport dies.

The Jenkins are nice IMO. I didn't like them at first but the more I look at them the more I like them
I'd rank the pack
1. Motorboats
2. Kilroys
3. Jenkins
4. Ellis
5. Montanas
6. Baileys
my list is

1.mb

2.montanas

3.slims

4.kilroys

5.baileys

6.ellis

How come the package they attempted to deliver Fri didn't come in but the package that got delayed did.UPS suks major **** I'm just going to pick up my ******* package

If the days of being able to casually walk in the store to buy retros comeback I would be happy. But which retros sat? Nothing really here in the Bay Area sat around in the popular sizes. Hopefully u are correct and the reselling sport dies.

All of the 4s besides the wc have been easily available here in NYC, obsidian 12, charcoal 7, Olympic 6, and even the GMPs have sat on outlet shelves. No Bgrades either, the hype was manufactured.

I doubt the bubble has burst, the Kilroy was just available in real numbers.
Everybody that wanted kilroys got them and then some.
That's how it should be, not this bs where every other shoe is limited.

Back
Top Bottom