AJKO 1 Summer 2012 QS 6/2 RELEASE: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED!!

Discussion in 'Jordan Brand' started by rjn915, May 17, 2012.

1. rjn915

rjn915

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2012/05/17/air-jordan-1-ajko-bulls-summer-2012/
    Two new 1s are coming out this summer, thoughts?

BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED.

2. loskickking23

loskickking23

I like both of them

3. rjn915

rjn915

I know i wont be copping either, they look ugly AF when they aren't leather! And the KOs are just messed up!

4. feedtheego1982

feedtheego1982

HELL YES!!!  I loved the first release.  Among my favorite Jordans!  I'm all on these joints [​IMG]

5. balloonoboy

balloonoboy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My body is ready for the first colorway.

6. cedb713

cedb713

I'M ON 'EM. BOTH COLORS [​IMG] . HOLLA...

CED B.

7. luckycharmz

luckycharmz

dennis96 likes this.
  8. feedtheego1982

feedtheego1982

^Just curious, what makes the swoosh look off to you?  That google link makes the shoe look identical to me..  Just wondering..  These look fire to me!!

9. ballin101

ballin101

at least they dont have the pre yellowed soles like the last batch.
    might be in for a pair of each...maybe

10. sthebest

sthebest

good to see theyre finally re-relasing the OG Bred colorway and took Proto J's inspiration and created a blacktoe AJKO colorway.

may grab both, particulary the Breds to match my OGs

11. jhobson5

jhobson5

Cant wait for these. Am a big fan of the KOs

12. sneakerfan1

sneakerfan1

JB is hell bent on raping my pockets. [​IMG][​IMG]

Just when I think there isn't much left on my list. Hopefully the price point is reasonable. I like the 2nd pair better than the 1st. I'm still on the hunt for these though. I'll pull the trigger eventually on a pair that's been sitting fleebay.

[​IMG]

13. rhinosport

rhinosport

The blacktoes look nice.

14. hetty714

hetty714

Those are both a go!

[​IMG]

15. balloonoboy

balloonoboy

Curious...is there a noticeable difference in weight between the KOs and regular leather 1s?

16. AEA18

AEA18

Always a QS [​IMG][​IMG]

17. frenchblue23

frenchblue23

Love everything about them, except for the Jumpman on the tongue [​IMG][​IMG]
    Stop the BS, and put the damn Nike logo on it man. 

18. sthebest

sthebest

no. but I find the AJKOs slightly more comfortable than regular Jordan 1s.

19. the 718 truth

the 718 truth

Yes please!

20. coldcity

coldcity

will get both no question..... still have 2 of the white/blk/red KO's from '10 ^& one of the white/red's [​IMG] now i dont need to mess up the 2nd pair to make some blk toes [​IMG] my body is ready
    EDIT-- i see theres no pre-vintage look on these unless its already been wiped down [​IMG]