AJKO 1 Summer 2012 QS 6/2 RELEASE: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED!!

Kind of wished the AJKO on the black/red pair was colored in like the black toes, but I'm just being picky. Will cop if the msrp is right. Nike & JB will be emptying my pockets this summer. Too many wants, but little moolah
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Gordonson wrote:

I thought people wore the shoes, not the boxes? 
eyes.gif

They should be releasing in the New Black Jordan, with the silver/white Jumpman box. 
When you're paying top dollar for shoes, every little detail matters. 

For me it's moreso about the boxes being sturdy enough for stacking because when you get to a certain point, you can only stack so many boxes on top of one another if they're flimsy.

Now you're trying to justify it by saying a $125 shoe should come with a box that is built to hold numerous pairs of other Jordan's on top of it that are not the same weight?
It's simple, if you know the box is fragile do not stock on top of it. 

SMH. Michael trying his hardest to pay juanita all that alimony in 2012 alone. I want these, but theres so much heat coming out. I'm tryin go to on vacation in july but nike tryina pull me back.

sneakerd those look real good. that picture on the last page is from "that other site".   360 shipped for both
laugh.gif
   i got a call from my normal spot and they are not getting these. fml. need 1 in both cw

after the first ko retro a couple years ago, it was only right that they released the black-red original colorway too

one of the dudes that already copped noted that these new kos run big to him & went down a size or something,
the 2010 ko's were a tight true to size...

with a lot of air jordan retros running slightly bigger now, it's interesting how two canvas shoe with minimal padding
can run differently

someone could compare the sizing of the 2010 vs 2012 original colorways

If I can't try these on I'm going to go half down just to be safe. From the black toe Google pics coldcity posted that swoosh does look sloppy but not enough I won't buy

I thought people wore the shoes, not the boxes? 
eyes.gif

They should be releasing in the New Black Jordan, with the silver/white Jumpman box. 

For me it's moreso about the boxes being sturdy enough for stacking because when you get to a certain point, you can only stack so many boxes on top of one another if they're flimsy.
Now you're trying to justify it by saying a $125 shoe should come with a box that is built to hold numerous pairs of other Jordan's on top of it that are not the same weight?

That first line was a response to the whole "I thought people were paying for the shoes, not the boxes" line.  If I'm paying for a shoe, the box and the accessories (laces) are part of the package otherwise they'd just hand them to us without, no?

2nd part was just me stating my personal preference.  Not trying to justify a thing.  You don't care about the boxes.  More power to you.  Some of us do.

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Really happy with them, even thinking about doubling up on RD.

pimp.gif

Still prefer the black toes! 

Where'd you get your pairs?

Retail stores, mom and pop's, or online?

Just curious 
nerd.gif

That first line was a response to the whole "I thought people were paying for the shoes, not the boxes" line.  If I'm paying for a shoe, the box and the accessories (laces) are part of the package otherwise they'd just hand them to us without, no?

2nd part was just me stating my personal preference.  Not trying to justify a thing.  You don't care about the boxes.  More power to you.  Some of us do.
Guess besides you, and the original dude I quoted do care about the boxes. 
Never would have I thought the box was more of  a concern over the actual product it's self! 
laugh.gif

Does the black and red pairs come with extra black laces? They look nice with them.

Wasn't thinking about picking up the white pair but those pictures might change my mind.

Never would have I thought the box was more of  a concern over the actual product it's self! 
laugh.gif
Wanna quote where I said or implied that the box was the chief concern?
grin.gif
  You and others could careless about the box, myself and plenty others do.  Let's get back to the shoes though because it's not that serious and you're reaching at this point.  Agree to disagree.

We both prefer the black toes, at least that's a start.

you dudes getting these early
30t6p3b.gif

im scared as hell for next weekend
frown.gif
this is probably the shoe ive wanted most so far. screw the concords, etc.

Yea, Gonna Need Both Of These
pimp.gif

Anyone With Both Last Years Releases That Can Confirm For Certain These Are Running .5 Bigger Than Before?

laugh.gif
Wanna quote where I said or implied that the box was the chief concern?
grin.gif
  You and others could careless about the box, myself and plenty others do.  Let's get back to the shoes though because it's not that serious and you're reaching at this point.  Agree to disagree.

We both prefer the black toes, at least that's a start.
That's what I was trying to do when I said you care about the boxes. 
To each their own, never heard anyone at first besides the dude I quoted ever ask about the boxes or as to why they matter besides knowing what's inside the box. 
Yes, back to the black toes! 
pimp.gif

air-jordan-1-ko-2012.jpg

Originally Posted by SneakerD

My guy picked them up for me at a local franchise shoe chain. 125 retail and tax.

Thanks for the heads up, not trying to ruin a good thing for ya' in case Nike is lurking. 
Just got to know these are going to be available, not extra limited where only HOH is getting them or Niketowns. 

^Everyone talking about this shoe has said these release on June 2nd, at $125 retail...
I just asked Nikestore on Twitter, we'll see if I get a response.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

I haven't posted in JB in years, but wanted to share an FYI.

Obviously, you all know 1's typically run a little larger. For me, a wider footed person, I wear 11.5 in most sneakers and will buy 1's in an 11. I'm not sure if it is a canvas thing, but I had to get a size 10.5 in these. If you are like me and never try your shoes on in the store...you may want to this time. For most of you that may be hard with lines, online ordering, etc. However, if you can you may want to see if they fit before you leave.

Either way, I'm pretty happy with the quality, high-cut, stitching, thick ankle support wings, etc.

First AJ's since 2009/10 I think and very pleased. My only complaints...is not having "nike air" on the tongue, and having to pay $140 including tax!!! LOL. I'm a purest I suppose.

219ruv9.jpg
Body is wild ready. Would you mind gracing us with more pictures?

Back
Top Bottom