AJKO Retro 2010 Video

I wish they looked like that ^^
pimp.gif
 nice pics.

From the video, sneakgeekz is right about three things:

1) Jordan Brand is releasing virtually EVERYTHING in '08, '09, '10 onwards.  What can they release that will have people thirsting for more from this point forward?

2) People are getting burned out and tired, that very release isn't as enticing as it used to be

3) "There's no more hunting"... I think the brand finally caught on, that there is a reselling market; that people are willing to hunt and pay hefty prices for vintage, older retros and such.  Where Nike/Jordan have no control and no cut in the aftermarket and ebay.  However the only thing they can control is inventory and re-releasing shoes, which transfers resellers' profits into Nike's own.  This is evident as the CDP's released, the black/red XI retros from 00-01 dropped in price and when the SJXI 09's released the 00-01 retros also dipped.  While some may argue about quality, it's not in Nike/JB's interest to sell you on quality while their shoes well anyways, so why incur the expense with premium materials? 

so wait...is that the box that will come with them? are we getting an orange box specifically for this release?

i want these. but the yellowed sole? cmon thats annoying. i want fresh!

i want them to yellow naturally!! not prematurely!

^ I think sunshining7 was saying that he bought the AJKO before he knew about the retro release (?)

Damn, if you paid good money for those OG's in that condition... I wouldn't know what to think...

No I wasn't zooted while I did this just happy as hell,  I felt like it was 1985 AGAIN
wink.gif
!
The 1st day I wore them 85's start to come out of everywhere.

Sunshining7 I feel your pain. When I heard the motorsports VI was releasing I almost caught an asthma attack!

Back
Top Bottom