AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

so phase snap some more shots of nike or something worth looking at...also can i borrow that book...lol
AIM: GrandeIsGod

HEY WHATS UP GUYS JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW I KNOW RUBEN AND HE WANTED ME TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW THAT HE REGRETS EVERYTHING THAT HAPPEND IN THE PAST AND HE IS TRYING TO GET RID OF THE WHOLE COLLECTION ! THE GUY THAT STATED HE KNEW HIM AND COULD GET IN CONTACT WITH HIM HAS NO REAL CONTACT WITH HIM,RUBEN TOLD ME.SO IF YOUR INTRESTED IN ANYTHING LET ME KNOW!! PM ME ! SOME OF STUFF HE HAS WHICH YOU PROBALY KNOW OF ANYWAYS, HE ACTUALLY HAS THE LEFT OF THAT AIR JORDAN IV, WHITE RED AJKO,OG WHITE AND BLUE 1,BLK AND BLUE 1, WHITE AND GRAY 1, BLK AND GRAY 1,CAROLINA AND WHITE 1, ON THE METALLIC SERIES WHITE AND BLUE, WHITE AND PURPLE AND LOTS OF OTHERS 1 THRU 11 OG'S. HIT ME UP !
Stay classy San Diego! "Ron Burgundy"

Quote:
HE WANTED ME TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW THAT HE REGRETS EVERYTHING THAT HAPPEND IN THE PAST AND HE IS TRYING TO GET RID OF THE WHOLE COLLECTION !
:rofl:
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
acting more professional & earn people's trust, instead of pulling Winona Ryder's when you feel, then start appologizing when you need too.. :\
ohwell.gif

Quote:
THE GUY THAT STATED HE KNEW HIM AND COULD GET IN CONTACT WITH HIM HAS NO REAL CONTACT WITH HIM,RUBEN TOLD ME.

If you are referring to me, then maybe you should READ my post... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
thief, but "IF" he lived in SA, i would offer to get something from him, if directions were given, & if they wanted me too...That's all.

Due to his past experiences, some people love some of the items has has like the IV sample, but won't deal with him online, due to his fraudulent ways.... :smh:
smh.gif

I assure you nothing foolish would happen with me, because i don't play childish game with my cash....People get hurt messing with the wrong individual.

Nonetheless, everyone just please direct your needs to SPURFAN21..He would be more helpful since he actually knows him. :D
happy.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

does anyone feel that spurfan21 is ruben under another name? and if he really felt bad he would give back all the money stolen from everyone.so sry ruben no business
AIM: GrandeIsGod

Amazing post! Its stuff like this that makes nike talk what it's all about. My OG 1's are on a shelf at my parents house, next time I go home I will snap some pics.

I would love to see some OG II's posted on here. Something about the II's makes my jaw drop when I see some OG's. It's the only OG Air Jordan I did not have (stopped at the XVII)

i wasnt refering to you po2345 i was refering to pg.2 briamhimself1. and no i am not retired jordans, if you have seen the pics of him in magazines then you know what he looks like. pics of me are in the southwest regional forum under sa nters come in. i didnt know he had did people that bad. i just want to clear my name, i should have never made that post if it was gonna make me look bad.
Stay classy San Diego! "Ron Burgundy"

PO2345 --- i have messaged you a couple times in the past so you know i can definitely vouch for SPURFAN21. he definitely is not RJ. Here in San antonio, we have a close community of sneaker enthusiasts (including spurfan) that RJ is not a part of ...and in no way would we ever condone RJs actions.TeamAM FAM

Co-Sign SpurFan21 does not = Retired Jordan's. Just go to the regional forum, Southwest thread, S.A.Nter's for proof. Sole and Phase talk about kicking knowledge, good to meet you both in L.A. I made the trip with the S.A. crew.

loving this whole post guys lot of heat pictured in here.....here is my little contribution

^ Very clean pair kiddo, keep up the good work.

I was able to hit up Mannchyld's mom and got these shipped to myself before him.

j/k
tongue.gif
, don't take it personally it's jsut a joke.

Ofcourse I gotta leave you guys with somethign to talk about.

Purple KO's

Earlier you saw that I posted these Kentucky PE's

Here is a pic of the reverse colorway:

Here is a magazine pic:

CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS
*****SOMETHING NEW ADDED WEEKLY*****
*****FROM OG HEAT, TO RARE KICKS, TO PE's!! GOT IT ALL!!*****

Quote:
I was able to hit up Mannchyld's mom and got these shipped to myself before him.

I must admit, that was funny. How did she get them to you so fast? On a more serious tip, how did you come up on a pair so quick? I hope it was cheap. Mine should be here by Thursday. So until then...........

Funny thing is, I was in Michigan a month ago and was going to let my Dad sell those Infantry's at a garage sale and my Mom said "No, not your baby shoes." Any body know what the going rate on the Infantry's might be nowadays? Is it better to keep them, or do they have some sort of trade or sell value?

so what did retired jordans do. im very curios. and dang sole it seems like you can get an shoe wheneevr you want haha
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

JaiJai84, SPURFAN21, ucasta :lol:
laugh.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:D
happy.gif

Sorry for any confusion that i have caused.
It's all grandee45's :lol:
laugh.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

Back
Top Bottom