AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by flappy188

Carloz83 wrote:
*snip*

did u repaint your varsitys infrared??

he had to.  i know that JB suede when i see it
laugh.gif

the tone of red isn't bad at all.  

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by idirtbike

Infared VI gon be dope, whats the other shoe in the pack?!?

If anyone didn't know what a hypebeast was this is the perfect example seriously dude
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
Too bad it's not.

A hypebeast is someone who only wears hyped up brands and limited or vintage sneakers to try and get props. This guy was simply uninformed, there is a difference.

i went to the crafy section in walmart and bought some acrylic paints....i mixed neon orange/ hot pink/ bright red. i have my 2000s infrareds to work from

another pics that excludes showing any parts that differentiate
on purpose for an obvious reason
you didn't do a good job, on the shoe or the pic

How can the black/infra pair be available on sneaker hotline and not the white/infra? Also, Why haven't pictures surfaced yet? Redundant question, I know. Something seems fishy though. It seem as if we're being punk'd.

^^^ i dont own the site but he usually has the shoes for sale
before the pics go up but he is legit. dont know why the white pair isnt up
though. seeing as we aready are predisappointed think'n they may be
suade and infrared.

They look ok,but i dont want that infrared with suede though,thats the only thing i dont like about the varsity red 6,that horribly fast truning ashy suede,and people still try to justify it like its so close to black/infrared,the drasic change was that awful material they changed the the whole shoe with,pre-worn ashy looking 6,s,nope,never,pass.

Originally Posted by Carloz83

i went to the crafy section in walmart and bought some acrylic paints....i mixed neon orange/ hot pink/ bright red. i have my 2000s infrareds to work from

POST PICS BRO

so any confirmation yet if it is a worldwide release? sorry havent been paying attention to this thread

Back
Top Bottom