AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Just got word new pics are actually coming real soon... You know, from that "Fake Asian Blog." The one that is full of rumors...
smh.gif

lol. How soon?
And is there any pics of the white/infra?
I already know what JB can do to butcher the black pair.
I just want to know what "bright" ideas they have for the white
JB just has to keep it like the OG full grain leather and correct color placement.  if they mess that up 
mad.gif

White infrareds are my grail of grails

Obviously most releases we have seen early pics, but everyone gets too reliable on them. If JB really wanted to, they could keep the shoes to release date without pictures. With a release like this, they know hype will build even without pictures. Obviously pictures will surface so be patient. If you're a doubter about these, they will eventually release anyways. Just be patient and STOP BUILDING HYPE.

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak325

Obviously most releases we have seen early pics, but everyone gets too reliable on them. If JB really wanted to, they could keep the shoes to release date without pictures. With a release like this, they know hype will build even without pictures. Obviously pictures will surface so be patient. If you're a doubter about these, they will eventually release anyways. Just be patient and STOP BUILDING HYPE.
Agreed

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Just got word new pics are actually coming real soon... You know, from that "Fake Asian Blog." The one that is full of rumors...
smh.gif
Yes, I'm hearing the same thing. We patiently wait and will see.

we will have to see, this is what seals the deal, the uni red vi weren't the worst, as least i have dmps and 2k infared/ my mc yellas

this pack is gonna suck harder that the dmp vii ill just get the white/ v. red & call it a day

Originally Posted by flappy188

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

this pack is gonna suck harder that the dmp vii ill just get the white/ v. red & call it a day

you on that crack?
no he has an opinion of his opinion
eyes.gif

Unlike these hypebeast and followers in this thread

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

To be honest,the space jam release wont have anything on this release,there,s jordan fanatics that have been waiting since 2000 to get the black/infrared 6,let alone the white/infrared 6,people need to realize that there,s probably way more people that want the black/infrared 6 with the same color and material as it should be,rather than the people who just settle for anything from JB like when they change materials and color placement on a popular shoe like they did with the black/varsity red,yea its not the same shoe,i know that allready,but you all JB was trying to hustle people thought,s with the colorway while having people think oh this is closest colorway with way different material on it that well get to a black/infrared,basically people got hustled from JB,some just want the real thing so bad as far as color/and material wise like myself to where we wont settle for a whole different shoe,well just wait it out for years until they feel like doing the shoe halfway right,cause we know the quality sucks nowadays,so atleast they can make the shoe some what close to how its suppose to be,if these release in the states the hype will be to big for people to get it,there probably wont even be lines,they will be sold out before the actual release date,and stores and resellers will probably charge double the price on the pack cause they will know how desperate and thirsty people are for them,look at the time line weve waited on these,1991 until 2000,and now 2000 until 2010,this colorway havent been released to many times like other jordans,so hypebeast combined with real sneakerheads who have all been waiting for them will equal one hell of a release date,one we probably havent witnessed yet,ill probably pass if its to hectic though,and if they dont release this june,whats the all the fuss about,we will eventually get what we want,JB will put these out again while were living,whether its now or 3 or 5 or another 10 years from now,i have patience,so its not that serious to me.
wall-of-text.jpg

Who going to read that ?
roll.gif

But on a serious note
indifferent.gif

People are going crazy in here for a shoe that's not confirmed everyone chill out and wait until we get solid info at least before you guys argue back and forth about nothing i think people take these kicks too serious people in here acting like if they don't get these kicks they have nothing to live for anymore
laugh.gif
  its not that serious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 keep it short folks.....NOOObody gonna read all that 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

really... this is like you find something really horrible about your sister bad with the 'sneakerhead meme, all this effot and its like ugh, i have a job, or ugh, i have to love "this girl" and not even 2% payoff. whats really suburb with the pictures? better yet, whats really rural with the sample that should have leaked 4 months ago already, or even yet, whats really rural with this pack? this is like myspace in early 2009. and admiting it on twitter i guess..

ahnyone knows the 6 is the holiest of holies to mj, vi=1st title, sixth titles, christian conspiracy nike theory 6 6 6 = michael jordan is the new neo jesus christ jumpman symbolic jumpman brainwashing youth since the later 80s ad campaigns... OOH ALEX JONES OR SOMETHING!!

Back
Top Bottom