AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

From the other thread

pimp.gif

thats pretty cheap different hue of red,same materials, white instead of red on inside of air unit smh jb x 109090980

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by AIR 305
on the bright side whites should be good though!

idk about that, I bet JB's going to pull some off the wall type of #*%! and make the white infrared's outta suede as well.
laugh.gif
grin.gif
alien.gif

This is EXACTLY why throughout this thread you will find several warnings from me NOT to pass on the black/v. red's in anticipation of these and NOT to get hyped about this release until you all see actual pics.

I KNEW JB was gonna pull this crap on you guys. I hope at least some of you listened to me.

In my opinion, the Black/V.Red's are far superior to these. V. Red is way easier to match with any article of clothing than infrared and the materials are the same.

I'll take V. Red's for retail over this garbage excuse for infrareds for $250 after resale markups and international shipping ANY DAY!! The only people who I would advise to cop these would be those who live in a country where they are releasing... then resell them.

I can see no 3m,but atleast throw durabuck on them,is JB this cheap,this is what there hustle has become nowadays,im glad JB didnt do this to my favorite jordan sig. [black/metallic 5] when they retro'd a few years ago,looking off of how the shoe culture is a fad right now compared to the early 1980,s-2005,i can see why JB is doing this,everybody and there momma,s are trying to be collectors right now and they want the newest jordan,or popular nike shoe at the moment,so JB will keep doing this until becoming a sneakerhead is not popular anymore,dont know if that will ever happen though,atleast nike is still coming with it.

Well folks, here are actual pics of the Black/Infrared VI's. Courtesy of Flightclub.tisory.com "the Asian Rumor Site." I hope y'all learned not to jump the gun and talk reckless. Just because your store can't order it doesn't mean they don't exist. The last pic is to show the difference between the Varsity Red VI's and the Infrared. Those aren't the White/Infrared VI's.

Pics courtesy of http://flightclub.tistory.com/

136153e88bc0af8183fad99db2d71d845645e50.jpg

235155ed84caa187f5a6b0b23fb51b9072d9bc0.jpg

2ad258ee58862cdaa3a8ea04bcef24a9a51aa71.jpg

89b252ae5a806c2ca668a8ce229ffc4dd272a6d.jpg

fe72574e7e861c29afd83e84d201066bb15615e.jpg

6283580de4a182a5cbd7a64e839cd03bdbe5ee2.jpg

the black/metallic 5's yellowed quick tho. plus i was drunk and yakked on em one nite n @%%$%$ up the nubuck

FIRST IT WAS...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

indifferent.gif

you can call up NIKE yourself and verify on style numbers....those don't lie.

sounds like someone is salty that they settling on da joints on da 23rd with da wack materials
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

AND

21e15de8345a20a84ab020880ea1c2f906bada0.gif

fams just cuz you satifisied with that warmed up poo poo stain ya callda varsity red VI's dont mean they in any way shape of form better thenda infaredVI's by

a LONG shot....cats in this post lookin desperate to discredit thispack because they want these inposter VI's dropping da 23rd to havesome type ofaccolades

when in reality they just a consolation prize for people that wanna get jerked for having VI's earlier.

NOW IT'S...

suede?!
sick.gif
way to fumble such a anticipated release.....
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can't I didn't see this complete 180 coming a hundred miles away.

You guys are hilarious with your "hopes" and "dreams".  Glad I copped the Varsity Reds for under retail instead of gambling on some future release I haven't even seen yet.

wow this shoe sucks...... suede........... really now.... so who is going to be suckerd and buy these instead of some angelus paint

Originally Posted by solezprogression

FIRST IT WAS...

indifferent.gif

you can call up NIKE yourself and verify on style numbers....those don't lie.

sounds like someone is salty that they settling on da joints on da 23rd with da wack materials
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

AND

21e15de8345a20a84ab020880ea1c2f906bada0.gif

fams just cuz you satifisied with that warmed up poo poo stain ya call da varsity red VI's dont mean they in any way shape of form better then da infared VI's by

a LONG shot....cats in this post lookin desperate to discredit this pack because they want these inposter VI's dropping da 23rd to have some type of accolades

when in reality they just a consolation prize for people that wanna get jerked for having VI's earlier.

NOW IT'S...

suede?!
sick.gif
way to fumble such a anticipated release.....
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can't I didn't see this complete 180 coming a hundred miles away.

You guys are hilarious with your "hopes" and "dreams".  Glad I copped the Varsity Reds for under retail instead of gambling on some future release I haven't even seen yet.

its kinda funny though. he was talking mad down on peeps that liked the VR's. it wasnt jus once or twice, it was like 100 pages of smack talking. 

Originally Posted by jamergrady

I see Durbuck
pimp.gif

you're either blind, in denial, or a hypebeast
suede ftl.  splitting this pack.  they can't mess up the white infrareds.  can they?

JB is worse than a dad who is never there.  

Got my hopes up.

smh.gif
@ suede

JB is the worse. I'll probably still cop though. I'll take these over the Varsity Reds ANY day. That infrared just pops
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom