AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

LoL remember ninjahood was talking all kinds of crap back in the VR 6's thread telling people to wait for these LOL now look these are suede to lmao

Anyway am going to pass on this pack for sure now and just cop the white and infrared pair separate

smh at Jordan Brand for screwing everyone again i wonder how long they think there going to last when they keep ignoring feedback .....

Then again people on here buy all there trash anyway

And is is me to quite Hell Rell that Infared Paint" Ain't dancing". As in in these pictures it not Popping like infraed is supposed too... but maybe its just my 32 inch monitor thats throwing it off.....

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

Grown men dont worry about other grown men.

hey i'm not worried about u, do u man. But when u are posting in a forum for others to see, how can that go unnoticed?

Ha, they used suede on the Infrared Pack 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I knew not to get excited until I saw actual pictures. 

For the record, Varsity Red's are IMO better than these now.

If this isn't a call to stop supporting JBs ridiculous releases, than Idk what is. These people are by far - dileberatly taking advantage of peoples money, expectations and addiction. JB knows exactly what we want, yet they give us the complete opposite. Cheap ##+ bastards. We need rally up and literally STOP buying every shoe JB puts out - ITS THE ONLY WAY TO GET OUR POINT ACCROSS. no Im not mad. I'm not bitter. Because I was buying jordans back we never even sweated what material came on these or what quality they had. I have the real retro infrared VIs in my closet right now. I haven't bought a pair of jordans in 4 years and I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER PAIR OF JORDANS again. Because I will stand up against this crap they call business. It ain't business if both sides aren't happy. To those out there that feel the same that I do, I got lots of respect for you. Let's end this JB ++$%!@+@
smh.gif

the hate for ninjahood is laughable. Cuz if JB did decide to put durabuck and such, u haters would've been copping regardless. 

I had a bad feeling JB would do this but I hoped for the best. No durabuck=pass. But no big deal. My 2 pairs are more than enough. Nike Air infrared 6s>>>>v.red 6s....

sam0892.jpg
   JB, that's how u should've made em....

This is what happened...

Hype builds up about this mythological pack. Nike rep's are informed of hype. They make a few calls/emails, have people run through inventory and notice plenty of leftover material(suede)from the Varsity Red release. They go ahead and propose to upper management that they should release this pack since the hype is getting bigger and bigger. The big boys approve of this move, and lo and behold you have this hypebeast created, pathetic attempt of an infrared release. Time to un-DS my black varsity red VI's.

Most of us feel like this,but Jb is not going to change anytime soon,reason #1.sneaker collecting right now [including jordans] is a huge fad right now,look at your favorite rapper/singer/actor,everybody claims there one nowadays just because they are buying the latest retro,im an older sneaker head,so im more selective as far as these last 3 years,so with that being said,JB will keep pumping out worthless with more take away from the original,s just to pimp the younger buyer,s cause they dont really know the difference,its a win win all around for JB,teenagers dont know the difference in materials,or quility at all,its going to be like this for a minute,just buy what you think is good quility,everything they release is not bad quility,but the majority is.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

the hate for ninjahood is laughable. Cuz if JB did decide to put durabuck and such, u haters would've been copping regardless. 

I had a bad feeling JB would do this but I hoped for the best. No durabuck=pass. But no big deal. My 2 pairs are more than enough. Nike Air infrared 6s>>>>v.red 6s....

sam0892.jpg
Way to stunt. Why not take it to where it belongs. The sneaker showcase forum. Grown men don't need to show off...

And frankly, I give Ninjahood props. Dude stood by his word and didn't cop the V-Red VI's because of the suede. I'm pretty sure he's not going to cop the black/infrareds if they are suede. You can knock him all you want, but he stood by his words and didn't cop. I read countless posts bashing them, and then the same hypebeasts go out and buy them on RD. It's laughable that people can't stick to their word...

Leave ninjahood alone. How could you blame dude for expecting some good for a change? That's how optimistic were supposed to be but everytime we give him that chance, they #%%# on us. $+%@ JB.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Nike Air infrared 6s>>>>v.red 6s....

JB, that's how u should've made em....

Infrared with the Durabuck material would have killed the Varsity Red's of course.

^ or that Kanye gets that pair customized with the Nike Air on the back!

Those samples>>> 2010 varsity red/infrared 6s

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

REBEL!! Call these the infraDEAD PACK. This shall be the demise of JB as a shoe company..

Good luck with that buddy. If all of NT stopped buying Jordans, that probably wouldn't dent them too much. There's always the hypebeasts, resellers, and hell, all of ISS to keep them afloat. It's a shame but it is what it is...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

i find it funny that JB didnt even use same material as their pics on their site
roll.gif
thats how they should've came out..............

passin on this crap....unless they do a miracle play and change da material last minute ala da stealth XX's from sample to release version.

so far it appears da oreo VI's are da best release from 2010.

Ever since the first dmp most of the better pairs of kicks in the packs have been the lighter one. Obviously suede was used to cut costs but Im sure the White infrared will be dope.

Passing.

Color wise Varsity Red > Infared. If I can't get either of them authentic to the real OG Infared's then I'll ride with these 2010 Varsity Red joints.

Back
Top Bottom