AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

^ Those aren't the samples.

Seriously you're too young to understand if you don't get it.

The 80s and early 90s was all about the crazy, bright colors and combinations and infrared is an example of this. Just look at so many other Nike models from the period.

If you don't know then this is not for you.

Originally Posted by sincere

Are these the pictures of the White/Infared VI's that we've all been waiting to surface? These definitely seem real to me!

I'm just saying...Are these?
pimp.gif

I believe those are samples and ive been the jordan game pretty heavy, im sorry im not a dinosaur but i do know my jordans

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

I cant believe sheep are buying into this. Its the same shoe as the Varsity Red VIs coming out in June, but just a lighter shade of red and no colored air pocket. JB could have at least made the lacelock red.

This is the LAZIEST effort Ive ever seen from Jordan Brand. Taking two shoes theyve already released shortly before, repaint them, and expect people to buy like JB is doing them a favor. .
I couldn't agree more.

This pack will definitely not be purchased by me. Copping the white/varsity without hesitation, without the hype, and without the added price tag.

i know i will buy it when they release... most these people complaining are just ppl who bought da varsity reds... Who cares if the only difference is da slight change of color... Infrared stands out more.. hope someone would do a comparison quick n shut sum pplz mouthz.. White infraz loookiiiin niiiiiiiiice

Once again, someone please explain to me how buying this pack for $310 would be any different than buying both varsity red 6s other than the $10 in price.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Once again, someone please explain to me how buying this pack for $310 would be any different than buying both varsity red 6s other than the $10 in price.

COLOR and some cool packaging 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by taivan

roll.gif
roll.gif

Okay so why are people acting like you're a loser if you buy these instead of just buying the varsity reds. Last time I checked this was an original colorway, but in some peoples minds these are somehow inferior in some way.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Its da same color.....lolz relax folks, one thing Nike is usually accurate wit is describing pigment.

laugh.gif

you obviously haven't seen all the different shades of infrared am90's over the years then...

roll.gif
roll.gif

Okay so why are people acting like you're a loser if you buy these instead of just buying the varsity reds. Last time I checked this was an original colorway, but in some peoples minds these are somehow inferior in some way.
Because these are going to be more expensive especially if its an international release and your going to have to  chase these down like the space jams to get a pair.

Most people seem to think its not worth all that trouble especially with the botched black infrared pair and i agree with them

And its going to be much easier and cheap to cop the bulls 6's and people with swoosh accounts can cop the bulls 6's for less

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

roll.gif
roll.gif

Because these are going to be more expensive especially if its an international release and your going to have to  chase these down like the space jams to get a pair.

Most people seem to think its not worth all that trouble especially with the botched black infrared pair and i agree with them

And its going to be much easier and cheap to cop the bulls 6's and people with swoosh accounts can cop the bulls 6's for less

Yes, but no one knows if it is going to be an international release or the quantity of pairs releasing

I ain't gonna lie

......these is looking like they might be bought of da strength off

Da white & infrared Jordan VI's......

need the white infrareds.
ninjahood wrote:
I ain't gonna lie

......these is looking like they might be bought of da strength off

Da white & infrared Jordan VI's......

couldn't have said it better myself.

COPPED THE BLK/VARSITY REDS AND WILL BE COPPING THIS PACK ALONG WITH THE WHITE/VARSITY REDS. I WANTED TO DOUBLE UP ON BOTH THE BLK AND WHITE VARSITY RED 6'S BUT THIS PACK WILL SERVE AS MY DOUBLE UP. SMH AT DUDES CARING WHAT OTHER DUDES ARE BUYING WITH THEIR OWN MONEY.

I might just get this pack an skip the Wht/V.red VIs because I need another pair of the Blk/V. Red and could replace those with the Blk/I. Red VIs while getting the white colorway at the same time

Back
Top Bottom