AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

This thread has turned the wrong way.

And if you're buying this pack for collection purposes, why not buy a DS pair of 2000 Retros instead?

This pack is suchhhh a good idea(if they didn't retro the same shoes in Vars Red).. however the demand this shoe will cause.. JB should have went in, DMP pack style qualityyyyyyy.

But I will be at Niketown on release day.. so ill #%$+ lol

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

^blah blah blah. You're still 40 buying shoes?

the love of the game has no age limit youngster..............................................peace

What's up with the black lacelocks on the whites?
eyes.gif

They're gonna drop in the US, some seller on ebay is taking preorders and he's located in Chicago.
He say's they're limited to 10,000 packs worldwide.

..the hell does age have to do with buying shoes? Ignorant youngsters. smh. Im 28, you're 18, you're 40, you're 22... who cares? If it weren't for older heads, these shoes would NOT be popular. People made this great idea of copping shoes blossom. Not JB or Jordan.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

^blah blah blah. You're still 40 buying shoes?
People stop buying shoes at a certain age?
eek.gif
Why was I never told this?!

And to top that off, he is STILL 40?!?! WOW...

smh.gif

yeah, taking shots at the older sneakerheads for still collecting is ridiculous. if anything you should respect the fact that they're that old and still got so much love for shoes, even if you don't like what they're saying on here...

DA ninjahood said the realest thing i've ever seen him say on here the other day, in regards to someone dissing jigga for being 40 and still dressing like he's 20 something:

"culture > age"...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif
Dudes talkin like they're actually going to be able to buy more than one pack. And that's even IF they're released in the U.S. You will all be lucky to get ONE pack let alone multiples. White/hot pink... lol what. I really hope those pics misrepresent the actual shoes.

International meaNS nothing on the internet. If I want the pack from the UK or wherever it may be, I will get it

yeah, just order some vaseline online while you're at it too...
wink.gif

random and pretty ayo
eyes.gif

JB a damn fool for this one.
laugh.gif

Guarantee these were in the same production run as the black and white varsity reds.

It's funny how dudes swore to the death against the suede on the varsity reds and now they're having a change of heart. Nubuck no more.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Not from the infrared pack...I went to Michaels arts and crafts and bought this marker for pottery (the color is just red) but it comes out infrared for some reason... Its water proof and so far it hasnt cracked...not bad eh... will i buy the infrared pack still?? Probably so....lol

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Not from the infrared pack...I went to Michaels arts and crafts and bought this marker for pottery (the color is just red) but it comes out infrared for some reason... Its water proof and so far it hasnt cracked...not bad eh... will i buy the infrared pack still?? Probably so....lol

Why would you do that, what about the Jumpman on the tongue/sole and the lacelock?

Why would you do that, what about the Jumpman on the tongue/sole and the lacelock?
Reason being i hate the varsity reds, I have 2 pairs of 2000 infareds vi's already ... and I switch the lacelocks from 2000 to these and painted the jumpman. heel tab also. For a 10 yr shoe i feel its time to retire my 2000 infrareds...so might as well customize the varsity reds. Again I hated the varsity reds.

Back
Top Bottom