AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

i just want the white pair. this package is probably going to sell out because any hyped up jordan brand release does but if they had used the right materials the package would be a great release

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I take the lace locks completely off. Looks corny, one too many jumpmen on the shoe.
I do the same-thing 

naw i keep em on...lacelocks on V's & VI's are too much of a signature characteristic....they look plainer without em.

Originally Posted by Nhung2609

I have a feeling these will be sitting on shelves

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I take the lace locks completely off. Looks corny, one too many jumpmen on the shoe.
I do the same-thing 

naw i keep em on...lacelocks on V's & VI's are too much of a signature characteristic....they look plainer without em.

yup....  i lace them up normally & wear'em as is

I pity the fool that will pay $500 for this pack

frankly speaking, the carmines were moving at $350 separate from the XVII's on Saturday night of its release...$500 for this pack might be a bargain after stores are tapped out

Originally Posted by moneymike88

frankly speaking, the carmines were moving at $350 separate from the XVII's on Saturday night of its release...$500 for this pack might be a bargain after stores are tapped out
ITS FOOLS LIKE YOU THAT GIVE JB THE IDEA THEY CAN INFLATE PRICES

the white joints are nice, with the exception that I have no money I would love to get this pack

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Its actually the guys that had the idea to value a NDS pair of 2000 Infared 6s higher than the $150 retail price of brand new pair of Jordans.

eh. smh. i don't even know what to say...

smh at this tho. guess i'll cop the white/varsity red and then paint them infrared and paint the lacelocks infrared. smh in disgust at this.

CapsLock.jpg

Originally Posted by pimpala50

Originally Posted by TheWealth

What's up with the black lacelocks on the whites?
eyes.gif

WOW!! RIGHT?....Its the same one from the "bulls" cw, the jumpman is v-red too.....
Don't have my black inf vi from 2000 anymore but still have the lacelocks
smile.gif
will be puttin them on my white infs..

CapsLock.jpg

Y DO PEOPLE ON THIS SITE GET SENSITIVE ABOUT CAPS LOCK

Back
Top Bottom