AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

so suede again?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Not from the infrared pack...I went to Michaels arts and crafts and bought this marker for pottery (the color is just red) but it comes out infrared for some reason... Its water proof and so far it hasnt cracked...not bad eh... will i buy the infrared pack still?? Probably so....lol
You did a real good job
pimp.gif
I went and bought the marker at Michaels and did my own work on the V-Reds that I've been wearing for months.

Left shoe = Original Varsity Red Color ------------------ Right Shoe = Custom made Infrared

^Only did the right shoe midsole at this point.

Finished Product including all re-colored midsoles and heel tabs. Jumpman on front and jumpman on sole can't be seen in the picture.

I LOVE how they turned out. Big ups to 23SOLE for sharing his idea.

word.

yeah, i imagine painting the lacelocks would be the hardest part (particularly painting around that jumpman).

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

You did a real good job
pimp.gif

I went and bought the marker at Michaels and did my own work on the V-Reds that I've been wearing for months.

Left shoe = Original Varsity Red Color ------------------ Right Shoe = Custom made Infrared

Finished Product including all re-colored midsoles and heel tabs. Jumpman on front and jumpman on sole can't be seen in the picture.

Brilliant idea!!!
eek.gif

^ Those look nice the shade might actually look better than the one in the pack lol

But i wonder how its going to hold up after a few wears and stuff

Wow seeing these done actually has me considering buying varsity reds....great job NT

*heads to ebay to find cheap varsity red's*

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I pity the fool that will pay $500 for this pack

frankly speaking, the carmines were moving at $350 separate from the XVII's on Saturday night of its release...$500 for this pack might be a bargain after stores are tapped out
ITS FOOLS LIKE YOU THAT GIVE JB THE IDEA THEY CAN INFLATE PRICES
CapsLock.jpg

Y DO PEOPLE ON THIS SITE GET SENSITIVE ABOUT CAPS LOCK

because its not necessary all the time

Originally Posted by solesearchin

Guy who said Infared and varsity red look the same???? Really, look at them next to eachother and tell me they look the same.. Varsity red is dull, Infared "POPS" and looks much better..... COme on NOW!!!

That's still not that big of a difference to get offensive about man, I think these look a lot like the varsity reds in these pictures too

Uh-oh Brand Jordan goons are gonna make u guys "disappear" for %#*-ing all over their infared pkg for the summer. Great work gentleman.

These will be THE trade-bait of the year I'll put one on layaway on RD and see who offers up what for them I'm somewhat interested in the white pair but I'm sure I'll be satisfied with the white/varsity reds cuz red was NEVER my thing to begin with. If its too dark or whatever, off to Michael's I go lol

glasses.gif

eab355fde215a93cd205bbde73dcdb807aa9e82.gif

laugh.gif
 Not much impresses me anymore but I've got to give props on that discovery, I need to get one of those pens to touch up my 2000's.
Durablesupplycompany has the pens if anybody's interested. Does that blue look like it work on the trueblue 3's? I'm colorblind
smh.gif
   [table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
header-05.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]866-354-9431   [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]
navbar-01.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]
search-header.gif
[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
navbar-03.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]HomeShop by Category
-- Select --Auto Windshield MarkingBall Point MarkersBody Shop MarkersChalkboard MarkersFabric MarkersFast Drying MarkersGlass MarkerHand Cleaning TowelsHigh Temperature MarkersIlluminating MarkersIndustrial MarkingInk MarkersNuclear Grade MarkersPoster MarkersSecurity MarkersSoap Removable MarkersSolid Paint SticksSteel MarkerTemporary MarkingUltraviolet MarkerWater Removable Markers
Posca Paint MarkersUni Paint MarkersSakura MarkersSharpie MarkersSolid Paint MarkersMarvy Decocolor Paint MarkersMarvy Garden Craft Markers
Marvy Garden Craft JumboMarvy Garden Craft Marker MediumMarvy Garden Craft Marker Fine
Zig Posterman MarkersZig Woodcraft Stain MarkersDiagraph Markers****m Specialty Markers****m Action Markers****m Brite Mark Markers****m Dalo Markers****m High Purity Markers****m High Temperature Markers ****m Rinz Off Markers****m Sudz Off Markers****m Strike Mark Markers****m Tuff Guy Markers****m TexpensMark Tex Textile Markers****m Industrial Opaque StainsDymon Sun Skeeter, Insect Shield, and Solar Guard Towelettes ITW Dymon Scrubs In A Bucket CleanersGift Certificates [/td][/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
navbar-03.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]HomeShow OrderPrivacy PolicyInfo [/td][/tr][tr][td]
navbar-03.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][td][table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]Homehttp://www.durablesupply.com/index.html > Marvy Garden Craft Markers > Marvy Garden Craft Marker Medium

[/td][/tr][tr][td]

click-to-enlarge.gif

[h1]Marvy Garden Craft Marker Medium[/h1]

[font=arial, helvetica]Medium size opaque, water-base, acryic paint marker with a 6mm wide tapered nib. Use for detail and for coverage.

http://order.store.yahoo....cgi-bin/wg-order?allenap method=post>
Availability: Usually ships the same business day.

310-S
trans_1x1.gif
Mfg List: $2.98
trans_1x1.gif
Your Price: $2.49

Quantity Pricing Available!

[table][tr][td]1 - 35[/td][td]$2.49 ea[/td][td]36+[/td][td]$2.25 ea[/td][/tr][/table]

trans_1x1.gif

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
allenap_2095_68699
[/td][td]Black[/td][td]Qty: [/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]
trans_1x1.gif
[/td][td][table][tr][td]
allenap_2095_68699
[/td][td]White[/td][td]Qty: [/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]
trans_1x1.gif
[/td][td][table][tr][td]
allenap_2095_68699
[/td][td]Red[/td][td]Qty: [/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]
trans_1x1.gif
allenap_2095_68699
[/td][td]Yellow[/td][td]Qty: [/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]
trans_1x1.gif
[/td][td][table][tr][td]
allenap_2095_68699
[/td][td]Blue[/td][td]Qty: [/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]
trans_1x1.gif
[/td][td][table][tr][td]
allenap_2095_68699
[/td][td]Green[/td][td]Qty: [/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]
trans_1x1.gif
allenap_2095_68699
[/td][td]Pink[/td][td]Qty: [/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]
trans_1x1.gif
[/td][td][table][tr][td]
allenap_2095_68699
[/td][td]Brown[/td][td]Qty: [/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]
trans_1x1.gif
[/td][td][table][tr][td]
allenap_2095_68699
[/td][td]Violet[/td][td]Qty: [/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]
trans_1x1.gif
allenap_2095_68699
[/td][td]Gold[/td][td]Qty: [/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]
trans_1x1.gif
[/td][td][table][tr][td]
allenap_2095_68699
[/td][td]Silver[/td][td]Qty: [/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]
trans_1x1.gif
[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
[/font][/td][/tr][/table]​
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Gottabdashoes - great job on the VR's......whats the color name on the marker you bought??

The Marker that was originally discovered and used by 23SOLE and then myself is GARDEN CRAFT color RED. Just regular red, it turns out brighter when you apply it.

The Marker that was originally discovered and used by 23SOLE and then myself is GARDEN CRAFT color RED. Just regular red, it turns out brighter when you apply it.
After you wear it a couple times tell us how it holds up

And post some pics of them on the feet lol im thinking about doing my pair because i have 2 pairs of VR 6's

...This color on infrared pack 2010 is a mystery.....
we must see more  pics to judge clear....
...they seem like varsities but i think the light, the camera and our screens, play games ...
i think the final product is gonna be awesome!!!

if the infra red color is on point like those markers are then im coppin, but the pics that surfaced are jus not poppin like they should, hope it is jus the light and camera cause if not i'm definitely passin on both  
tired.gif

And post some pics of them on the feet lol im thinking about doing my pair because i have 2 pairs of VR 6's
I'll keep you guys updated with that because I want to see how it holds up too.

I'll keep you guys updated with that because I want to see how it holds up too.
i just picked up the marker i opend it up at the store it looked red i asume the color will change ? if not im not taking the chance i payed 3.59 for 1

why would they drop both black and white 6's first then comeback and drop a package of the two!? thats so...........dumb! Im not copping the package.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Not from the infrared pack...I went to Michaels arts and crafts and bought this marker for pottery (the color is just red) but it comes out infrared for some reason... Its water proof and so far it hasnt cracked...not bad eh... will i buy the infrared pack still?? Probably so....lol
You did a real good job
pimp.gif

I LOVE how they turned out. Big ups to 23SOLE for sharing his idea.

im not a fan of customs, but these came out great. prop's to 23sole, i might do this to mine

Back
Top Bottom