AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Great job on these 6's.... I just want the white/infrared pair of the pack, but from the pics just updated they definitely seem darker than the OG's. If I am not satisfied with the finished product of the white/infred pair then I may just buy the white/red 6's and alter them as you did because at least with the white/red pair it would be easier to get a discount on those at a store on online.  I'll probably be afraid at first to mess them up because of the base of the shoe being white compared to black where it wouldn't be as easy to make a mistake....we'll c i guess....

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

As long as you mask it real good and remove excess paint immediately...you be all good! Bring on the white/varsity reds... 
I'm definitely gonna wait til you do yours and post the white/varisty reds to do mine. I'm hoping they will turn out the same....

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Heres a pic of the masking...

And a few pics taken today after the test wear...

Close up pic of the epic marker...Best $2.99 I ever spent!

NT's discovery of the year...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dcheek20

Very curious too see how the marker will hold up to wear and tear, but according to the product info it is permanent on a Porous surface so in theory it should work, more than likely you will have to touch these up from time to time, but hell for 3 bucks a pen that should be no problem! Mine were done with angelus and I have worn mine a dozen or so times with no chips or cracking (but without a doubt these will need to be touched up as well.

dope, you made them look like the 2000 samples, good job

how did you color the jumpman on the lace pocket?
edit:

is there a pen to change suede to nubuck or durabuck? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by electricfeel11

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Footalog got these joints up for 289.99 right now.
the color looks a little better in their pic. hmmm

no it doesnt...... but they will sell out along with whoever else puts them out for preorder....herbs

Okay I need someone to answer this for me:

Will I need to camp out for these like I did the DMP package back in 2005? I really dont want to have to do that $*%* again but if people are gonna be selling them for an extreme inflated price like the ones back in 2005, I'll have no choice.

Back
Top Bottom