AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

This hadf to be the easiest cop ever. I showed up to the Great Mall in Milpitas around 5 and no one was there. The mall opened at 7. footlocker manager walks in around 715. Im out of there by 730. easiest cop ever. Some idiots were at entrance 1 waiting at finishline which opens at 10 like some idiots. Buddy had his whole family out there and there still waiting. I drove by and laughed as they still waited at the door to be let in. But for any bay cats looking to cop get to Great MAll Footlocker asap. Manager said he had about 24 pairs come to his store. Just giving a heads up

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

So here we are...

Release day and all the talk of this pack never existing and being a load of BS has culminated in pages and pages of people trying to get theirs!

Good luck everybody, muhahaha!
God, shut up! How may times are you gonna say this? We know you're the one started the thread and broke the news.
We know a lot of people called ducktales but it doesn't do any good repeating it. Jeez....

Picked up my pack from Sports Plus here in New Orleans. I guess everyone had theirs on reserve as no one was waiting for the store to open. I think the only other shop that got them here was a Champs at Lakeside Mall. Now to decide which pair to wear today, although I may leave them in the house since it's supposed to rain.

My spot came thru in the clutch...4 pairs out the door one on a 30....

Its nice to bring breakfast to ppl...lol

Easy cop.  No line.  Dude opened the gate, we got what we needed, and got outa there before the mall even opened.  Gonna go back for more in a little bit.

DID ANYBODY GO DOWN TO NIKETOWN DENVER? IF SO, HOW WAS IT?
pimp.gif

For you Chi-Town heads that haven't gotten a grip on anything yet.... take yourself to North Riverside Mall. My guy said they had a couple of packs left earlier this morning around 9am at Foot Locker (where no one is at because no one has a clue) across the way from HOH (where everyone is actually in line) go figure. You might still get lucky. St. Alfreds and P n J's has some in stock too, for retail.

My girlfriend told me she walked into the strore that she had hers on reserve, and some little pup was cryin to the store clerk that he needed that sz 10... my girl walks out, takes the box from the manager and walks out. She told me the kid was like crying (must have been 16-18)... good thing he didn't cause no problem otherwise i'd have to go up there and beat his lil %!* with some Infrareds on. LOL

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I'm glad they decided to finally release acurate replicas

They are nice,but they are not accurate replicas. Not of the original 91s or the 2000. I hate the material they used on these.Same as the varsity reds.That was the reason I passed.

Gentlemen, for anyone who doesn't truely know: THE WHITE PAIR HAS A HARDER/STIFFER/SMOOTHER LEATHER then the Varsity red. I know because I compared the 2. I honestly like the Infrared leather more because it's plain and thicker. The V/Reds leather is great IMO, but I prefer this one... it's more like the leather they used on the Carmine 6.

my dad came through at DTLR near Iverson Mall (DMV). he said it was relatively easy. I couldn't go myself because I'm doing an internship, so I'm happy he was willing to help me out. his gifts for Father's Day were waiting for him when he got back though (perfect timing), so all is good.

any more stories about this release from the DMV area??

I ordered off FNL. Hopefully I don't get no BS talkin bout
shoes weren't available. But if I got a confirmation number
I should be good right??

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

So here we are...

Release day and all the talk of this pack never existing and being a load of BS has culminated in pages and pages of people trying to get theirs!

Good luck everybody, muhahaha!
God, shut up! How may times are you gonna say this? We know you're the one started the thread and broke the news.
We know a lot of people called ducktales but it doesn't do any good repeating it. Jeez....
It's funny because the same clowns that were doubting and talking all this crap are the ones beasting and running around.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by magc840

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I will never camp out for a shoe ever again. I cannot believe the balls some peopla have after waiting 10 hrs, some of these teenagers would walk up towards the front of the line to meet up with their friends and just cut in line. NEVER AGAIN! And to top things off, as I'm sitting their in front of the store I see 4 teens walk up. I then see them walk back to their car which happens to be parked next to my truck. I then hear the alarm to my truck go off and I start to walk to my vehicle to discover one of them dented my door and just drove off. After 10 minutes they pull up again and act as if nothing happened even after I detained them and called law enforcement. What a waste of time for a shoe that has a slight color variation and a cool box.
That's the norm over there eciaccord. These teenagers just go up to their friends and voila they've cut in line. For the SJ release same thing happened. i was like 15th in line then. As time drew near i was like 50th or so.
mad.gif

But that truck thing will incense me too for sure man. Sorry to hear you're night didn't go right. Hey, if I had known your size, I would have copped online for you bro.

whered this happen?? 

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by magc840

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I will never camp out for a shoe ever again. I cannot believe the balls some peopla have after waiting 10 hrs, some of these teenagers would walk up towards the front of the line to meet up with their friends and just cut in line. NEVER AGAIN! And to top things off, as I'm sitting their in front of the store I see 4 teens walk up. I then see them walk back to their car which happens to be parked next to my truck. I then hear the alarm to my truck go off and I start to walk to my vehicle to discover one of them dented my door and just drove off. After 10 minutes they pull up again and act as if nothing happened even after I detained them and called law enforcement. What a waste of time for a shoe that has a slight color variation and a cool box.
That's the norm over there eciaccord. These teenagers just go up to their friends and voila they've cut in line. For the SJ release same thing happened. i was like 15th in line then. As time drew near i was like 50th or so.
mad.gif

But that truck thing will incense me too for sure man. Sorry to hear you're night didn't go right. Hey, if I had known your size, I would have copped online for you bro.

whered this happen?? 
Florida Mall FTL, here in Orlando.

I was talking to the manager at my local footlocker ( I have known him since high school) and the mall he works in has a Footlocker, Footaction and Finishline. I do not know about the Finishline, but he said that only 3 Footlockers in Nassau and Suffolk County NY got a shipment and he only got 20 and only one size 12 (my size). One of those footlockers includes Roosevelt Field Mall for my NY sneakerheads. Limited, but it sounds like they are readily available in some states.

Back
Top Bottom