AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by mauweezie42

Originally Posted by Flamboyant:nerd:1

Finishline charged my card, but just got refunded that pending charge...the search continues..

How did you get the refund? I am waiting on mine from them.

Call your customer service line from your bank to obtain the number for finishline to call to wipe out the pending charge..finishline # is 8887773949
Cool, Thanks a lot

reminds me of the old love 23s.
the allocation of packs seemed to be unbalanced. certain spots got a lot of packs while whole regions didnt get any.

Copped 1 9.5 on ndc for 310 shipped
my boy came thru for 340 x 2 for the other packs

def not keeping any of them. probably gonna take the flip money and get om kicks on da 50
laugh.gif

congrats all to got packs and i hope everyone that didnt get one finds one
pimp.gif

Dare I say, this whole fiasco will pale in comparison to the Cool Grey 11s in December.  I have warned my local "spots" about potential problems.  If I had to guess, nothing will change because "corporate" higher ups who dictate the "policies" are so far out of touch with the whole shoe "game". Yes, this has become nothing more than a silly game.  I wish it were different, but this is the sad state of affairs.  Was fortunate enough to snag one of my size packs after much Tom Foolery earlier this morning.  More to come....

What kills me is that the people that were complaining "where do I get these", "someone look out" are the same people
trying to flip these.
smh.gif

I see there will be allot of people getting banned in the next few days.

good day... went to greenspoint and the only one there for the pack. they got 96 total in...
then called HOH and asked if they sold out of the foams and to my surprise no, girl held them for me went and copped and added a new connect in the process.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Dare I say, this whole fiasco will pale in comparison to the Cool Grey 11s in December.  I have warned my local "spots" about potential problems.  If I had to guess, nothing will change because "corporate" higher ups who dictate the "policies" are so far out of touch with the whole shoe "game". Yes, this has become nothing more than a silly game.  I wish it were different, but this is the sad state of affairs.  Was fortunate enough to snag one of my size packs after much Tom Foolery earlier this morning.  More to come....
XI's are the most hype beast shoe ever.  zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Whats good everyone? Does anyone have any info about availability in Pittsburgh, PA?? I've gotten every important release from my boy who works at Davids....but they didnt get any VI packs in... any help would be greatly appreciated 4127089129, thanks

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

does it matter if u use paypal rather than a credit/debit card on eastbay? or all they all processed the same
Orders paid for with PayPal are normally processed faster, since we do not have to verify the payment method.

That whole thing about paypal being quicker with you guys is not true at all.  I paid through paypal to eastbay before and had nothing but problems, it took 3 days for you guys to find my money, while your rep tried to blame me before finally realizing it was an issue between the both of you (paypal and eastbay).  You guys are great, but paypal IMO is not the way to go when paying you guys credit card seems to get the job done much faster.

There was hype/chaos around these?

Arrived and stood in line for an hour before Foot Locker opened. I got the last pack, but only 1 guy was behind me in line.

Too bad size 8 isn't my size, though.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

What kills me is that the people that were complaining "where do I get these", "someone look out" are the same people
trying to flip these.
smh.gif

I see there will be allot of people getting banned in the next few days.
truth

Wutta day. Got d last pair. Which is 8.5, i ussually pick up 9, 9.5 buh it d size doesn't really hurt me. It fits just perfect. For the dude that was behind me my bad. Lol I know its ur size my dude. But if u were in my position u wudnt have given it up... chandler az is mad limited yo

it seems that most who wanted the packs got em
Thats how it goes, theres too many spots out there local or online to not be able to get a pair.

I passed easily, $342 with tax? no thanks

Watch ANT come up on a pair or two when 50% off comes around, im betting on it.

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

XI's are the most hype beast shoe ever.  zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

^ deservingly so...I'm a little bias though, Cool Grey XIs are my grails lol...
...to each its own...

Mr. authentic dont get suspended for "stock piling". Ijapino suspended me fore 2 weeks just for putting up my 8 pairs of coppers. Good stuff though.

Glad to see people are having more luck today because getting them online was a little more difficult.

Originally Posted by MHT214

Any info on Dallas? or San Antonio?
Champs Northstar sold out, they only had 18 pair, and I ended up with an 11, I usually wear a 12, but I can make do with some thin socks.

I pulled up at about 5:45 this morning and to my astonishment there were only about 10 people in front of me. Way easier cop than I expected.

To the eastbay rep i understand that thats how yall system is suppose to work and probably went well this time cause this was not a space jam hyped release like some on here wanna think,space jams were gone almost everywhere in almost every state in a matter of minutes,this release is easy money,some spots didnt get any,but some places recieved a few,plus some spots didnt even sell out yet,especially if you know people in different states to buy for you,so i dont think eastbay had a big problem this go around so its easy to say everything is cool for now,but wait until the cool grey 11s come out in nov. or dec. well see how many mad salty people will be on here complaining about eastbay,cause when you get the volume of hype like the space jams or cool grey 11 that are coming soon there will be to many and i mean to many people calling and making online orders to where it will make yalls[eastbay] system crash in some sort of way,no system is full proof when dealing with 11s,cause there a hundred trillion people beasting over them,people who dont even know what the internet is be trying to cop hard off of eastbay from what i seen with the past space jam 11 release,this release was easy if you wanted a pair compared to past hyped releases,and this release wont be anything compared to to the cool grey 11 release coming up,the cool grey 11 release will be like the space jam release or even worser cause any and everybody are going to try to get those unlike this release which mainly sneakerheads just wanted these so bad,watch how many people complain on here about how eastbays system is down,or how many people got hung up on,or how there online order didnt go through from ordering online,or how long somebody was put on hold for to long to even order,11s are just on a whole different type of hype compared to this infrared 6 pack,i had to buy my space jams from a reseller cause 15 minutes after eastbay started selling them they were gone,and to the eastbay rep wait until next nov or dec when the cool grey 11s drop lets see how full proof yalls system works then,no system is full proof when dealing a solo 11 release,concords will be pure hell,i dont even wanna be alive when those release.

Originally Posted by Flamboyant:nerd:1

Finishline charged my card, but just got refunded that pending charge...the search continues..

How did you get the refund? I am waiting on mine from them.

Call your customer service line from your bank to obtain the number for finishline to call to wipe out the pending charge..finishline # is 8887773949
Mauweezie42 what bank do you have and what exactly did you say to them? I'm still having problems getting my money back.My bank said that they need a fax from finishline to get my money back. Finishline said they cant fax anything until monday. %*$*&$$*&$ FNL
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Overall good package, I don't see why they put the silver plastic bag for the shoes.. Good looks to every one who ordered from us!

Back
Top Bottom