AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by Anomaly

After all, this is the same company that designed, created, tested, perfected and released them originally.  How is it they can't replicate it?
They probably can , if Nike Brand starts to produce them again , but as we all know that will never happen and with that being said , i'll never be able to wear the shoe i dreamed about owning as a kid
frown.gif

Jordan is part of Nike.  These shoes are made in Nike factories.  What are you talking about?

yes , under Nikes "wings" but its not the same people that for example designs the Nike sc trainer retro that designs jordans, na mean?

Not really a big deal.  These complaints are coming from people who didn't buy the pack to justify their reason for not buying it.  All who own the pack would agree that there is no quality or shape issue here, as opposed to what has happened with IV retros.  The only thing I can complain about is the change from durabuck to nubuck and the fact that the lacelocks on the White/Infrareds are not infrared.

After all, this is the same company that designed, created, tested, perfected and released them originally.  How is it they can't replicate it?
They probably can , if Nike Brand starts to produce them again , but as we all know that will never happen and with that being said , i'll never be able to wear the shoe i dreamed about owning as a kid
frown.gif

Jordan is part of Nike.  These shoes are made in Nike factories.  What are you talking about?

yes , under Nikes "wings" but its not the same people that for example designs the Nike sc trainer retro that designs jordans, na mean?

Not really a big deal.  These complaints are coming from people who didn't buy the pack to justify their reason for not buying it.  All who own the pack would agree that there is no quality or shape issue here, as opposed to what has happened with IV retros.  The only thing I can complain about is the change from durabuck to nubuck and the fact that the lacelocks on the White/Infrareds are not infrared.

I think theres plenty of people out there that could've copped the pack ( incl myself) , but they didnt cause they werent satisfied with the product..? if you were satisfied then you probably didnt care about "deals" such as nike air , durabuck/ leather , infrared ( a red color that SHINES) etc..So in other words the shoe didnt mean that much to you as it did to others in here back in the day? or maybe you just accept the fact that JB sucks , but will cop anyway cause "thats what we get , dont complain".

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

This pack delivered big time. I feel sorry for the cats who missed out and now are all salty trying to diss this pack
eyes.gif
What exactly did it deliver on?  The current garbage standard of JB quality that kids under 25 seem to be OK with?  I still haven't worn mine and am debating getting rid of them, because after trying them on, it fully sank in just how poorly they measure to the originals.  It shouldn't be this hard to match up to the originals, if not in materials, then at LEAST in shape.  After all, this is the same company that designed, created, tested, perfected and released them originally.  How is it they can't replicate it?

The Retro 6 is one shoe that has actually done a pretty decent job of retaining its shape. I dunno if you missed the multiple OG/Retro comparisons, but of all the differences between them, the shape wasn't really one of them. I think this pack delivered on all fronts. 2 highly sought after original colorways of the 6, one of which hasn't been seen for 20 years. As for the quality, sure, they aren't mind-blowing, but they are very well done compared to a lot of Retro releases in recent years. The white pair has impressively thick leather, unlike anything I've seen on recent 4's, 5's, 6's, 8's, etc.. and the blacks, while different from the previous runs, are not bad quality by any means. I think the suede/nubuck is actually quite nice.
Well said.
How is that well said?  Far from missing the thread you're mentioning, I not only saw it, but bookmarked it, and commented on how the comparison reaffirms my memories of the original's shape and details being much nicer.  Do you not see how the front of both black/infrared retros is banana shaped compared to the originals?  Did you not notice how incredibly flat the toe box is compared to the originals?  How the tongue is shorter?  The fact that they're not quite as atrocious as the shoes you mentioned does not mean JB "delivered big time" on this pack.  On shoes in a colorway this iconic, I expect things like that to be corrected.  But alas, JB doesn't care, because the average buyer doesn't know any better, and the average 25 and under sneakerhead will always think they did "a pretty decent job" because all they have to go by is photo comparisons, and lack the experience of actually owning (and wearing damn near everyday, not once a month, or year, or whatever) the originals.

frown.gif

I think theres plenty of people out there that could've copped the pack ( incl myself) , but they didnt cause they werent satisfied with the product..? if you were satisfied then you probably didnt care about "deals" such as nike air , durabuck/ leather , infrared ( a red color that SHINES) etc..So in other words the shoe didnt mean that much to you as it did to others in here back in the day? or maybe you just accept the fact that JB sucks , but will cop anyway cause "thats what we get , dont complain".

Exactly.  I had mentioned several times before release day that I really wasn't sure if I wanted to get these.  It's just disheartening that the shoes are right there, being retroed 20 years later, yet we still can't live out/relive our childhood dreams and memories with them because they're not what we remembered/loved.  I'd almost rather AJs not be retroed at all, then be taunting us in this manner.  It's like a horrible c0ck tease.  And pssst.....if you read my last post, you'd see that I bought a pack (despite my reservations), and am contemplating selling them on account of quality/shape.  I've been following this thread for quite a while, and have read several complaints about not being impressed by others who also bought the pack.  Sounds more like the opposite is happening.  People who ARE pleased with the pack are trying to shrug off the complaints by claiming those complaining didn't get the pack.  If you've been following this thread, you know that's not true.

Trust me, I want to wear these very, very badly, as these have a deep sentimental value to me, and marked an important milestone in my life back in '91.  It would be so fitting to complete my basketball comeback in the shoes that started it all.  It is the reason I turned a blind eye to all my complaints about retro AJs, and went ahead and bought the pack anyway.  Yet STILL, despite the huge bias I have towards wanting them, despite how badly I would like to wear them again on the court, I can't bring myself to do it.  Again, it didn't really sink in till I tried them on, and the whole experience (the shape of the shoe, how they looked on my feet, etc) disappointed me greatly.  The feeling I got from the originals just wasn't there when I put these on my feet.  I haven't decided anything for sure one way or the other with them yet, but I'm taking my time to weigh the decision.

Originally Posted by bigj505

This pack delivered big time. I feel sorry for the cats who missed out and now are all salty trying to diss this pack
eyes.gif
who missed out? the pack is selling for near retail on ebay.
indifferent.gif
You mean one of those fluke auctions? Don't pay attention to those. If you don't think there are people who missed out on these, you're crazy.

they aint all flukes my dude...they are goin for retail. they still sittin in some stores cuz of the damned varsity reds. but i can tell u if the v-reds sold out n price jumped then expect these to do da same
^are u talkin about the 2000 retro? cuz honestly besides material these are close to the OG's. infrared is closer...tongue is more accurate size...even the insole..u talk bout shape but it was nearly 20 years these dropped. there is no way in the world u kno the exact shape n how cld JB 20 years later try to remake the exact same shoe to every proportion. i can guarantee if JB came out wit a identical shoe ppl will find sumthng wrong wit em..the powder blue 9's color was off..ok thats known but then the trip that the jumpman on the sole switched between white and black...!$#? why areppl so picky? nuthing is exact n will never be.. i think ppl that complain bout material i cld understand cuz thats different...y r yall goin on about the shape and the jumpman is fatter and all the B.S? honestly is it rlly that bad? can yall even say quality is bad this time?

Originally Posted by bigj505

eyes.gif
who missed out? the pack is selling for near retail on ebay.
indifferent.gif
You mean one of those fluke auctions? Don't pay attention to those. If you don't think there are people who missed out on these, you're crazy.

they aint all flukes my dude...they are goin for retail. they still sittin in some stores cuz of the damned varsity reds. but i can tell u if the v-reds sold out n price jumped then expect these to do da same

frown.gif

if u missed pages b4 the last few or ANY comparisons it shld b summarized...durabuck is a nice touch n of course OG material is always wat we wld like....if u aint see ANY COMPARISONS...this infrared is ACTUALLY infrared...not deep infrared. for yall dudes that claim it aint da same as the OG's yall tryna compare a retro to a retro. go bak to 91. grab a pair of those n try to compare em. 2000 infrared is "off" not 2010. i wldnt say off but its not the infrared that was expected but still nice. as for nike air? we always go wit OG...og materials are nice og molds are nice but nike air is not sumthng that i wld miss bein that jordan brand doesnt need to put the father "nike" on its shoes if it is now its own shoe. n i actually like the jumpman better becuz its more symmetrical compared to nike air. eve n where quality is concerned...tryna compare durabuck to nubuck/suede is dumb cuz quality wise nubuck is better...despite wat ppl say its true...
sum stuff i agree wit...shape isnt that off to me jus the bubbles near the ankle..i wld like to see durabuck cuz its a nice touch, 3m is a nice touch, sum stuff they changed shldnt have been like the top of the tongue should have that material...

but i cant say im dissapointed. quality is good...look is good...

i am upset bout there decision to drop infras AND varsities month apart 
eyes.gif

how is it that "OG" heads choose to chew out the infras instead of varsities?? hmmm 
tired.gif

I don't know why some people settled for Varsities when we had word around December that an Infrared pack was dropping mid-year.

This
pack delivered big time. I feel sorry for the cats who missed out and
now are all salty trying to diss this pack
eyes.gif
What
exactly did it deliver on?  The current garbage standard of JB quality
that kids under 25 seem to be OK with?  I still haven't worn mine and am
debating getting rid of them, because after trying them on, it fully
sank in just how poorly they measure to the originals.  It shouldn't be
this hard to match up to the originals, if not in materials, then at
LEAST in shape.  After all, this is the same company that designed,
created, tested, perfected and released them originally.  How is it they
can't replicate it?

The Retro 6 is one shoe that has actually done a pretty decent job of retaining its shape. I dunno if you missed the multiple OG/Retro comparisons, but of all the differences between them, the shape wasn't really one of them. I think this pack delivered on all fronts. 2 highly sought after original colorways of the 6, one of which hasn't been seen for 20 years. As for the quality, sure, they aren't mind-blowing, but they are very well done compared to a lot of Retro releases in recent years. The white pair has impressively thick leather, unlike anything I've seen on recent 4's, 5's, 6's, 8's, etc.. and the blacks, while different from the previous runs, are not bad quality by any means. I think the suede/nubuck is actually quite nice.

QFT, hit the nail on the head here brother!!

eyes.gif
What exactly did it deliver on?  The current garbage standard of JB quality that kids under 25 seem to be OK with?  I still haven't worn mine and am debating getting rid of them, because after trying them on, it fully sank in just how poorly they measure to the originals.  It shouldn't be this hard to match up to the originals, if not in materials, then at LEAST in shape.  After all, this is the same company that designed, created, tested, perfected and released them originally.  How is it they can't replicate it?
I currently have in-hand Infrared packs of a size 9 (to rock) and a size 13 (to stock).  I noticed that the size 9 is on point in terms of shape, while my 13 looks kinda funky.  I'm sure there is a huge standard deviation on all sizes.  Not all pairs are going to be perfect in shape.  That goes for any retro's and for any OG's to boot too.  With anything that gets remade or retro'd, the replication is never EVER going to be the same as the original.  Do you really think that the same operations management that ran Nike back in 1991 is the same exact people who are running things in 2010 with JB?  Economies of scale, materials requirements, costs, and production is obviously going to change in 19 years.  And I'm sure the original molds aren't in the best of condition after 19 years. 

And what are your expectations about quality?  Just because your memories of your OG VI's seemed to go through more wear and tear because you subjected them to playground conditions?  And before you label me as a kid, I'm 35 years old and own a pair of DS OG infrareds.  You rely on your fond memories of wearing the OG shoe.  I still have a pair of the shoes that are unworn and in-hand with which I can make a valid comparison with to these new versions.  And let me tell you, the OG's weren't made with insane unflawed precision.  They have all the noticeable flaws that any shoe that you could buy today will have.  The paint isn't perfect.  There are over-glued spots.  All the crap people are complaining about today was still there in 1991.  All these cats complaining about the Infrared or Varsity Red paint isn't painted with medical precision on the lines.  Are you really serious???!?  Give me a break.  Were the OG's painted perfectly?  They were even sloppier than the 2000 retro's.  But have I cried once on here that these 3rd generation VI's suck in quality?  I'm just thankful we got them.

Is it necessary to stereotype everyone who is under 25 as kids who don't know any better but to like inferior quality?  Why do they all have to fall into that stereotype?  Just because they weren't around for the OG's, we should disqualify them?  C'mon.  Sure, some of them may not have awareness by experience, but don't be stereotyping the younger group as a whole.  I'm sure there are cats who are younger than us who know their %!+.  How old are you anyway?  26?  Have a little more respect as a whole for the fam and to the brand, instead of always whining and crying about everyone's shortcomings.  I have respect for anyone under 25 who is buying JB retro product (especially the T. Hatfield era product), because of their appreciation of products that aren't even in their generation and that says a lot of the impact the brand has had in its lifetime.
thebeast23 wrote:
^are u talkin about the 2000 retro? cuz honestly besides material these are close to the OG's. infrared is closer...tongue is more accurate size...even the insole..u talk bout shape but it was nearly 20 years these dropped. there is no way in the world u kno the exact shape n how cld JB 20 years later try to remake the exact same shoe to every proportion. i can guarantee if JB came out wit a identical shoe ppl will find sumthng wrong wit em..the powder blue 9's color was off..ok thats known but then the trip that the jumpman on the sole switched between white and black...!$#? why areppl so picky? nuthing is exact n will never be.. i think ppl that complain bout material i cld understand cuz thats different...y r yall goin on about the shape and the jumpman is fatter and all the B.S? honestly is it rlly that bad? can yall even say quality is bad this time?

Couldn't have said it better, my friend.  No matter what, cats are going to complain.  If the shoe is perfect, then they'll find something wrong with the tissue paper, the box or the damn receipt.  (The ink on my receipt isn't crisp!!  Therefore these retro's suck.  SMH.  blah blah blah  Let me inflate my NT post count by complaining about every pair that comes out.)    Why do some of you have to take things way too seriously?  Have fun with the hobby.  Ball up in them.  Or keep them DS.  However way you buy your J's.  Stop comparing them to ghosts of the pasts. 

Anomaly wrote:
...I'd almost rather AJs not be retroed at all, then be taunting us in this manner.  It's like a horrible c0ck tease....

The solution is simple.  Don't buy them.  Don't let the rest of the world be deprived because of your bitterness.  Since you hate your Infrared pack so much, just resell yours.  Is it that hard?  Or give them away to the "kids who don't know any better than to like inferior quality."  I'm sure they will appreciate them since you don't.  You can still make your basketball comeback that you mentioned about in another pair of kicks that don't require such unrealistic rants and raves and a box of Kleenex.

That being said, I'd like to thank JB for giving us this pack.  There are still a lot of us who are thankful they did and will enjoy adding this to our weapons of choice on the basketball court or shoe collections. 
pimp.gif

This
eyes.gif
What
can't replicate it?

The huge hater of jb you are being, I find it incrediable funny and assnine how you BOUGHT and own the pack number one, and Have a bright shiny JB logo as your AVATAR number Two, yet sit on this forum and spew B.S. on how much you hate jb and how crappy their shoes are.

you myfriend are a walking contridiction!!!

HI HATER!!! :wavy:

/thread

^ /thread 
good stuff mike cabrera

i heard it once before that OG Jordans quality isn't as godly as people claimed it to be.

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

This
eyes.gif
What
can't replicate it?
I currently have in-hand Infrared packs of a size 9 (to rock) and a size 13 (to stock).  I noticed that the size 9 is on point in terms of shape, while my 13 looks kinda funky.  I'm sure there is a huge standard deviation on all sizes.  Not all pairs are going to be perfect in shape.  That goes for any retro's and for any OG's to boot too.  With anything that gets remade or retro'd, the replication is never EVER going to be the same as the original.  Do you really think that the same operations management that ran Nike back in 1991 is the same exact people who are running things in 2010 with JB?  Economies of scale, materials requirements, costs, and production is obviously going to change in 19 years.  And I'm sure the original molds aren't in the best of condition after 19 years. 

And what are your expectations about quality?  Just because your memories of your OG VI's seemed to go through more wear and tear because you subjected them to playground conditions?  And before you label me as a kid, I'm 35 years old and own a pair of DS OG infrareds.  You rely on your fond memories of wearing the OG shoe.  I still have a pair of the shoes that are unworn and in-hand with which I can make a valid comparison with to these new versions.  And let me tell you, the OG's weren't made with insane unflawed precision.  They have all the noticeable flaws that any shoe that you could buy today will have.  The paint isn't perfect.  There are over-glued spots.  All the crap people are complaining about today was still there in 1991.  All these cats complaining about the Infrared or Varsity Red paint isn't painted with medical precision on the lines.  Are you really serious???!?  Give me a break.  Were the OG's painted perfectly?  They were even sloppier than the 2000 retro's.  But have I cried once on here that these 3rd generation VI's suck in quality?  I'm just thankful we got them.

Is it necessary to stereotype everyone who is under 25 as kids who don't know any better but to like inferior quality?  Why do they all have to fall into that stereotype?  Just because they weren't around for the OG's, we should disqualify them?  C'mon.  Sure, some of them may not have awareness by experience, but don't be stereotyping the younger group as a whole.  I'm sure there are cats who are younger than us who know their %!+.  How old are you anyway?  26?  Have a little more respect as a whole for the fam and to the brand, instead of always whining and crying about everyone's shortcomings.  I have respect for anyone under 25 who is buying JB retro product (especially the T. Hatfield era product), because of their appreciation of products that aren't even in their generation and that says a lot of the impact the brand has had in its lifetime.
thebeast23
wrote:

they aint all flukes my
dude...they are goin for retail. they still sittin in some stores cuz
of the damned varsity reds. but i can tell u if the v-reds sold out n
price jumped then expect these to do da same

^are u talkin about the 2000
retro? cuz honestly besides material these are close to the OG's.
infrared is closer...tongue is more accurate size...even the insole..u
talk bout shape but it was nearly 20 years these dropped. there is no
way in the world u kno the exact shape n how cld JB 20 years later try
to remake the exact same shoe to every proportion. i can guarantee if JB
came out wit a identical shoe ppl will find sumthng wrong wit em..the
powder blue 9's color was off..ok thats known but then the trip that the
jumpman on the sole switched between white and black...!$#? why areppl
so picky? nuthing is exact n will never be.. i think ppl that complain
bout material i cld understand cuz thats different...y r yall goin on
about the shape and the jumpman is fatter and all the B.S? honestly is
it rlly that bad? can yall even say quality is bad this
time?

Couldn't have said it better, my friend.  No matter what, cats are going to complain.  If the shoe is perfect, then they'll find something wrong with the tissue paper, the box or the damn receipt.  (The ink on my receipt isn't crisp!!  Therefore these retro's suck.  SMH.  blah blah blah  Let me inflate my NT post count by complaining about every pair that comes out.)    Why do some of you have to take things way too seriously?  Have fun with the hobby.  Ball up in them.  Or keep them DS.  However way you buy your J's.  Stop comparing them to ghosts of the pasts. 

Anomaly
wrote:

...I'd almost rather AJs not be retroed
at all, then be taunting us in this manner.  It's like a
horrible c0ck tease....

The solution is simple.  Don't buy them.  Don't let the rest of the world be deprived because of your bitterness.  Since you hate your Infrared pack so much, just resell yours.  Is it that hard?  Or give them away to the "kids who don't know any better than to like inferior quality."  I'm sure they will appreciate them since you don't.  You can still make your basketball comeback that you mentioned about in another pair of kicks that don't require such unrealistic rants and raves and a box of Kleenex.

That being said, I'd like to thank JB for giving us this pack.  There are still a lot of us who are thankful they did and will enjoy adding this to our weapons of choice on the basketball court or shoe collections. 
pimp.gif

this is my grail of posts right here!!!!
You my friend, ROCK!

plus these people saying how the Og fit them and how they were so much more comfortable on foot, you guys gotta remember that was 20 years ago, when you were probably wearing kids size 6 and were in 4th grade, Like you knew what Quality even meant, and I'm sure you werent looking for it in a shoe, Maybe a gi joe but not really in shoes. All you did back then was love the shoe cause of Jordan and cause of the popularity of Nike and how it made you a god to have a pair of J's.

anyways you said it all here bro!!

im still so stoked on the VI in white infrared, you guys dont realize how big of a relese that is. i mean it has NEVER been retroed. thats my whole reason for buying this pack. getting the black pair was just a bonus. i had the whites in 5th grade. my mom didnt want to spend 100 on them cause she thought that was wayy to expensive and she broke my heart. i cried for days about it. then when i was at giant eagle with her buying groceries, i looked down and found a hundred dollar bill laying on the ground. I snatched that off the ground and walked to the place that had the j's and bought them in what seemed like a second!!! i think i had perma smile for a month. if it wasnt for someone loosing their 100 spot. i wouldnt have the nostelgia i have with these shoes that i do today. thank you to whoever lost that money if it wasnt for these shoes, i probably would of returned the cash, but because of the j's i didnt think twice about it!!! LULZ

Originally Posted by flappy188

im still so stoked on the VI in white infrared, you guys dont realize how big of a release that is. i mean it has NEVER been retroed. thats my whole reason for buying this pack. getting the black pair was just a bonus. i had the whites in 5th grade. my mom didnt want to spend 100 on them cause she thought that was wayy to expensive and she broke my heart. i cried for days about it. then when i was at giant eagle with her buying groceries, i looked down and found a hundred dollar bill laying on the ground. I snatched that off the ground and walked to the place that had the j's and bought them in what seemed like a second!!! i think i had perma smile for a month. if it wasnt for someone loosing their 100 spot. i wouldnt have the nostelgia i have with these shoes that i do today. thank you to whoever lost that money if it wasnt for these shoes, i probably would of returned the cash, but because of the j's i didnt think twice about it!!! LULZ
I feel the exact same way. 
pimp.gif
  Everytime I look at them out of the box, I'm in awe.  It feels good to have the first retro ever of the White/Infrared!

Woah, how did your mom react when she saw you with $100 shoes purchased?  Did she know you found the $100?  If it were my mom, she would've kept the $100 and told me it would've been put into a "savings account."  (You know, the type of savings account you never ever see or hear from that money again as a kid.  LOL) 

That dude mikecabrera is a comedian. "unrealistic rants and raves and a box of Kleenex." ... LOL. Seriously though, sneakers are sneakers. They shouldn't be causing mild depression.

Homeboy can't ball with these? They're hurting his comeback?

People used to ball in Chuck Ts with no support and totally flat sole. Poor kids in the Philippines are playing with Thong slippers... save the sob story... you sound like a little girl.

not trying to start with anyone but that post was ridiculous.

^^^Yeah they r but, u gotta wait at least five years to wear them cause everyone and their mother is rocking white and red.

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

Originally Posted by flappy188

im still so stoked on the VI in white infrared, you guys dont realize how big of a release that is. i mean it has NEVER been retroed. thats my whole reason for buying this pack. getting the black pair was just a bonus. i had the whites in 5th grade. my mom didnt want to spend 100 on them cause she thought that was wayy to expensive and she broke my heart. i cried for days about it. then when i was at giant eagle with her buying groceries, i looked down and found a hundred dollar bill laying on the ground. I snatched that off the ground and walked to the place that had the j's and bought them in what seemed like a second!!! i think i had perma smile for a month. if it wasnt for someone loosing their 100 spot. i wouldnt have the nostelgia i have with these shoes that i do today. thank you to whoever lost that money if it wasnt for these shoes, i probably would of returned the cash, but because of the j's i didnt think twice about it!!! LULZ
I feel the exact same way. 
pimp.gif
  Everytime I look at them out of the box, I'm in awe.  It feels good to have the first retro ever of the White/Infrared!

Woah, how did your mom react when she saw you with $100 shoes purchased?  Did she know you found the $100?  If it were my mom, she would've kept the $100 and told me it would've been put into a "savings account."  (You know, the type of savings account you never ever see or hear from that money again as a kid.  LOL) 

haha she knew how bad i wanted them, so she didnt mind me running away from her and up to strickley sports to buy them!!!! God i can remember like it was yesterday how lucky i felt. also after i got them i remember how weird the toe box looked to me, i think it was the first nike to have no vent holes and just a plain piece of rounded leather. i always said these things look weird, like an army boot or something... my buddy had the maroon ones at the same time, and my other buddy had the blacks. i orginally wanted the blacks but i think i got the whites because that's all they had, either way i feel in love w/them anyways... i always remember putting my lunch tickets in my little jordan lace pocket, lol. i bet ALOT of you guys did this too!

Most of you are just blinded by the history behind these shoes and hype too.
If you think that this was a well-made pack by Nike, you're sadly mistaken.
They released VR and then decided to make extra money by squeezing out more VR but instead repainting them.
C'mon it has to be nostalgia when the majority of you bought them cause they were a lighter Varsity Red.
Everyone can rock them, but its how you rock them that counts
This doesn't make sense at all.

dude saying auctions are a fluke...
smh.gif

guess facts dont outweigh nostalgia

and dude that was asking about pack weight. im sure they are about 9 lbs double boxed. you need to be very careful with the size of the outer box because it can make you have an oversized package when shipping across the country (usps priority). i generally use Kraft paper (brown paper) and make sure i dont put any tape on the actual package when i wrap it up so that you can save yourself that evil fee.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Most of you are just blinded by the history behind these shoes and hype too.
If you think that this was a well-made pack by Nike, you're sadly mistaken.
They released VR and then decided to make extra money by squeezing out more VR but instead repainting them.
C'mon it has to be nostalgia when the majority of you bought them cause they were a lighter Varsity Red.
See, you're bringing up the Varsity Reds. Those don't actually have anything to do with this pack and the shoes in it. They shouldn't have anything to do with the reception of the package, which for the most part has been outstanding.

The whole "lighter Varsity Red" argument is lame. Most people who knew these would be available weren't even concerned with the Varsity Reds. This was for the diehards, and in my opinion it delivered.

Back
Top Bottom