AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I'll type it again, what sense would it make to drop the SAME shoe with minor color differences in the same WEEK let alone the same month and year?

AJI black/red straps
AJI black/max orange
AJI black/red from DMP
AJI black/red phats

*shrugs*

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

47 pages of hot air and speculation I'll believe it when I see it. Peace

Not true. Somewhere in those 47 pages OP (and others) have posted style codes, multiple e-mails from Nike employees, AND a release date.

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Not true. Somewhere in those 47 pages OP (and others) have posted style codes, multiple e-mails from Nike employees, AND a release date.

Exactly. Now quit dreaming you fools that don't believe hard facts. One store I know of already has 50 packs on order.

Originally Posted by micheal623

Originally Posted by akidnamedmarcus

no picutres = they don't exist

i dont care who you talked to & what store ordered XX many pack's PIC'S OR IT AIN'T TRUE POINT BLANK YOU LEGIONS OF HYPEBEAST'S (TSBG)

Originally Posted by Flightposite

I'll type it again, what sense would it make to drop the SAME shoe with minor color differences in the same WEEK let alone the same month and year?
AJI black/red straps
AJI black/max orange
AJI black/red from DMP
AJI black/red phats

*shrugs*
25 Years of Jordan Brand, and this only happened last year.
What makes you think these are going to happen again with the 6s with Infrared and Varsity Red?

AJ1s are cheap to make, and have been brutally whored out by Jordan Brand so what makes that so much of a Breaking News?

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Originally Posted by Flightposite

AJI black/red straps
AJI black/max orange
AJI black/red from DMP
AJI black/red phats

*shrugs*
25 Years of Jordan Brand, and this only happened last year.
What makes you think these are going to happen again with the 6s with Infrared and Varsity Red?

AJ1s are cheap to make, and have been brutally whored out by Jordan Brand so what makes that so much of a Breaking News?

QFT.

Originally Posted by youngbrent5

June 19 RD= BDAY PRESENT lol

My bday is on the 19th too, I turn 18
smile.gif
I'll try my best to get these.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Exactly. Now quit dreaming you fools that don't believe hard facts. One store I know of already has 50 packs on order.

..... its always something new with you........

^ Aren't you the same guy who didn't see the significance of dropping a VI Defining Moments Pack in June?!

I hope that pack has nike air on the back if not its gonna be useless cause the blk/red retro 6 comes out saturday.

A strong candidate to drag me back to Retros... must resist.

Originally Posted by coolcat4

I hope that pack has nike air on the back if not its gonna be useless cause the blk/red retro 6 comes out saturday.

Seems unlikely.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

^ Aren't you the same guy who didn't see the significance of dropping a VI Defining Moments Pack in June?!

Got em!
laugh.gif

you can tell its these are extra young NTers that are used to pics served to em like some kinda silver platter and used to instant gratification...i rememberback in 2001

da black and red XI's style codes were leaked MONTHS and MONTHS ahead & people deadass swore up and down to GOD that they weren't coming out, imtalking over 80%

of da forum, and it took a footaction or finishline AD around da time da true-blue III's releasing that included a pic of "coming soon" black andred XI's....boy were all da Nay Sayers

left with a big custard pie on they face : lol
roll.gif

ya not used to da grind, ya not used to JUST having a number that EKIN ( a oldschool insider) provided and a "BRB
wink.gif
" and months and months ofwaiting.....and frustration...

i wanna just thank RAKIM45 & company for dropping info inside a gauntlet of young bucks yelling ducktales ( which by da way cam'ron stop using YEARSago) and not waivering

and just having overall ALOT tougher skin then ya predecessors...it only took one thread of flame to scare away EKIN forever.....ya get pelted with bulletsEVERYDAY and ya bullet

proof tough skin is welcomed. its not easy babysitting a bunch of 14-17 year olds
laugh.gif

passing on that garbage retro + black and varsity VI...ya can have those

Can't wait for this pack! Hopin' and praying it's real, and why would people still think they might put Nike Air on the back it's been veryobvious for some time now that that's not going to happen.

I said the significance of dropping the same colorway with infared considering the current trend of two colorways based of several teams lately.... And the boyalso said they were QS and that his boy just bought up 20 like its nothing... And that it would be another QS release pack like this... has there been otherDMP QS packages??? I'm only questioning the thinking behind comments that contradict themselves....

Back
Top Bottom