AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

0e026a54299712068730e5bb7e39f5480d64dac3.gif

dont mean to be off-topic, but that is amazing.

Originally Posted by s2kray

oh dear... i don't even want to imagine the madness thats going to ensue when these drop. ahh well. hope their GR or atleast as readily available as the CDPs or other DMPs except the Xi/VIs.

i'm hoping the online retailers will carry these.. because honestly i'm too old for camp outs.

Yeah that's what we can only hope for....cuz if they international release only

Expect these to be 500 minimum to import... *crosses finger for US release*

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by solesearchin

Cement Greyman wrote:

solesearchin wrote:

Sneaker knowledge or NBA knowledge Cement???? Don't get the two confused

My bad...I guess I expect too much from you.

There is no logic behind this comment
ohwell.gif
There is no confusion here. I would expect someone who claims to have sneaker knowledge to know the significance of the sneaker. Try to classify it as NBA knowledge instead of knowing what the sneaker stands for if it makes you feel better...but it is part of the sneaker's legacy.

This model and colorways are more than a nice looking shoe that will turn heads at the mall.....it's historical.

Context > content

Cement Greyman Thank you sir !

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. only 310 US ?!?!!?!?! JUNE?!?!? omg thats too close.

indifferent.gif
IF YOU LIKE BOTH, WHY NOT COP BOTH? WHY PASS TO WAIT FOR THEPACK? THE BRED 6'S AND THE PACK ARE RELEASING MANY MONTHS APART. NOT LIKE ITS BACK TO BACK...COPPED THE BREDS AND WILL COP THE PACK IF IT RELEASES.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

indifferent.gif
IF YOU LIKE BOTH, WHY NOT COP BOTH?

only reason people like "both" is because one is a impostor of another one....one's a retro + color and da other one is a OG color.

indifferent.gif

only reason people like "both" is because one is a impostor of another one....one's a retro + color and da other one is a OG color.
You love to assume you know things... Its possible that people like varsity red and might thing infapink is not a good color.... Maybe people likeboth because they like two different colors
ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif
IF YOU LIKE BOTH, WHY NOT COP BOTH? WHY PASS TO WAIT FOR THE PACK? THE BRED 6'S AND THE PACK ARE RELEASING MANY MONTHS APART. NOT LIKE ITS BACK TO BACK...COPPED THE BREDS AND WILL COP THE PACK IF IT RELEASES.

My thoughts exactly!!
pimp.gif

ninjahood wrote:

memphissfinest wrote:

indifferent.gif

You love to assume you know things... Its possible that people like varsity red and might thing infapink is not a good color.... Maybe people like both because they like two different colors
ohwell.gif

you don't even believe that yourself
laugh.gif

JB cloned da infrareds into da varsity VI's for da all mighty dollar..its as simple as that.

ninjahood wrote:

memphissfinest wrote:

indifferent.gif
You love to assume you know things... Its possible that people like varsity red and might thing infapink is not a good color.... Maybe people like both because they like two different colors
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

JB cloned da infrareds into da varsity VI's for da all mighty dollar..its as simple as that.
PREACH!!

True or not, if they drop, i'm getting them. I'm still going to get the VI's dropping on Saturday to.

But if they do come out, I can see it now:

Riots.jpg

laugh.gif

honestly im dwn for the release of the shoes but,

the hype around the release is so horrendous

ninjahood wrote:

memphissfinest wrote:

indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

If the Varsity Reds were durabuck I would prefer them over the Infras. That's just me and my OPINION. But, I however do agree that the Varsity release isa strategic business move to increase profits, as is every release a shoe company like JB puts out especially in light of the fact that this Infrared VI packwill be releasing a mere five months after the Varsities.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Originally Posted by Flightposite

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

I'll type it again, what sense would it make to drop the SAME shoe with minor color differences in the same WEEK let alone the same month and year?

AJI black/red straps

AJI black/max orange

AJI black/red from DMP

AJI black/red phats

*shrugs*
25 Years of Jordan Brand, and this only happened last year.
What makes you think these are going to happen again with the 6s with Infrared and Varsity Red?

AJ1s are cheap to make, and have been brutally whored out by Jordan Brand so what makes that so much of a Breaking News?

All I did was list the same shoe with minor tweaks. No one said anything about breaking news.
indifferent.gif

People arent using their imaginations. What may most likely happen is that the sneakers will change roles according to their color placements. For example,black infrareds will have the midsole pictured below

infrared.jpg

and the white infrareds will mostlikely have the midsoles pictured below

From my guess the black infrareds will be these

Back
Top Bottom