AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

In New Zealand the package goes for USD $498.00 
ohwell.gif
.......If this package is so damn expensive it better be equipped with a t-shirt ,a poster and some kind of DVD . Who my kidding this is brand jordan were talking about.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by Pimpin Penguin

I have now seen this in a Nike release book slated for a June release.
Retail is at AU$600, NZ$700.
Colour said TBD.
Picture was of two silhouettes.
This looks like sensible info. Thanks!
I posted this info back on page 39.
Shows how much attention you kids pay...

Originally Posted by Pimpin Penguin

I have now seen this in a Nike release book slated for a June release.
Retail is at AU$600, NZ$700.
Colour said TBD.
Picture was of two silhouettes.
I would say it has the possibility of being cancelled or turning out badly but I'll just wait it out.

On another note, the White/Varsity Red VI said Chicago in brackets (the other two colourways had Pistons and Lakers in brackets).
interesting...it makes sense, now.
also gives them a reason to come out with an infrared pack.

again, the varsity red VI's that dropped today are placeholders til i can get my hands on the pack. nothing more, nothing less. they are nice sneakers...but they are not infrareds and i want infrareds. i'll be honest. when you look at it from the perspective of it being a different shoe then you can accept it more...but the colorway and materials are too close to infrared VI's hence the comparison.

the ppl want infrareds. speaking for myself, i didn't want to take a chance on infrareds not releasing/being cancelled and missing out on a pair of VI's. if the package releases then i'll have both and sell a vnds pair of VI's. *shrugs*

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

GR Black/Var red suede VI's?
laugh.gif

You young dudes be killin' me..

Rare as in 1991 "championship" infrared VI's.. As in 2000 Infrared Vi's. We're not talking V-reds here. Well, at least I'm not. smh

Also, reorganize your statement. I'm probably older than you. I've been collecting since '92. I was 9.
grin.gif
NT staff should have better knowledge before typing nonsense.
laugh.gif

5bbifq.jpg

Fall back kid.

Animal thug i got nothing but respect  and GottaBdaShoes you can some where with all that cuz what u say makes no sense

The Varsity Reds ( NOT
Infrareds) are not rare at all and wont be till the time I retire
laugh.gif

^ok, there hasn't been a retro of this style since 2000. I'd say they're pretty rare, bro.

laugh.gif

What are you talking about??? Just because something is GR doesnt make it not rare air.... Stores have less of this shoe than the Retro11 and that was crazy because of all the Hypebeasts...

Originally Posted by solesearchin

^ok, there hasn't been a retro of this style since 2000. I'd say they're pretty rare, bro.

laugh.gif

What are you talking about??? Just because something is GR doesnt make it not rare air.... Stores have less of this shoe than the Retro11 and that was crazy because of all the Hypebeasts...

I swear, new members just get dumber and dumber. We need an admission test for membership. These posts get dumber and dumber and only exacerbate the situation. V-Reds are not special at all.

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Originally Posted by solesearchin

laugh.gif

I swear, new members just get dumber and dumber. We need an admission test for membership. These posts get dumber and dumber and only exacerbate the situation. V-Reds are not special at all.

QFT ! this kid is seriously disturbed and should learn before he speaks . These arent rare at all they are a GR ! You obviously dont know whats rare and what isnt . You cant just declare a sneaker rare by your standards the fact is that these are widely available and will be on shelves for a good time these things are just another jordan you;d like to own but definately not for retail these will be in outlets soon enough , And when that time comes ill be waiting .

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

laugh.gif

Rare as in 1991 "championship" infrared VI's.. As in 2000 Infrared Vi's. We're not talking V-reds here. Well, at least I'm not. smh

Also, reorganize your statement. I'm probably older than you. I've been collecting since '92. I was 9.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

5bbifq.jpg

Fall back kid.

Fail.
laugh.gif

Notice the term "style", never mentioned colorway, son. Give it up. You should know better than to try and argue. you're supposed to be a "mod".
laugh.gif

Now stop and move on.
Damn...Coulda sworn DMP's and CDP counted, oh well.
ohwell.gif

*cough* '08 Olympics. *cough* Charity's. *cough*

I think I'm catching a cold.

haha i came in here hoping to find some solid info about the pack but ended up with lolz from this dude callin varsity reds rare...not what i was lookin for but still worth it hahaha. kids these days....

rare VI's, DMP's, Carmine's.....so what?!  Jacks in here can't let nuthin' go.  So what if your boy stepped out of line.  He was corrected.  Can't let it go?  S#%! gets real old.  Like some old ladies in a sewing circle always straight b#@&^ing about someone else.

Let go.

^ Dude, chill.
laugh.gif

I don't know about everybody else but I was just making a joke.

You're taking it more seriously than he did.

No need for curse words and all that...

Follow your own advice.
Originally Posted by rojanjon

Let go.

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

^ Dude, chill.
laugh.gif

I don't know about everybody else but I was just making a joke.

You're taking it more seriously than he did.

No need for curse words and all that...

Follow your own advice.
Originally Posted by rojanjon

Let go.
Will do. 
pimp.gif

if whatever this package is true, and it cost around 500 nike better be blowing people once they buy it.

laugh.gif
I swear to bob, you kids are on some other #@$@. My statement was wayyy misunderstood but, I'm not going to re-adjust because it doesn't matter.. lol You do realize we're talking about shoes, right? shoes... *goes into Jim Mora voice*
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

5bbifq.jpg

Fall back kid.

Fail.
laugh.gif

Notice the term "style", never mentioned colorway, son. Give it up. You should know better than to try and argue. you're supposed to be a "mod".
laugh.gif

Now stop and move on.
Damn...Coulda sworn DMP's and CDP counted, oh well.
ohwell.gif

*cough* '08 Olympics. *cough* Charity's. *cough*

I think I'm catching a cold.

tired.gif
the irony of this.. wish there was some concrete info because i want the vis period but that suede is really killing me right now..

Back
Top Bottom