AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

This pack could be two varsity red in one package for international release. No solid info saying they are infrared no they are not suede.

Originally Posted by imazing1201

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

^ What a fool you are then...

why is he a fool? this pack could be low tops. there is still no solid info!
wth are people saying these are going to be lows?  earlier in this thread some dude speculated that the would be lows b.c Jordan would get our hopes up for a CW and give them to us in a way we wouldn't expect.  That low top business should end w/o solid info.  

I never said going, I said COULD... u dumb #$%

Originally Posted by kevineg6

This pack could be two varsity red in one package for international release. No solid info saying they are infrared no they are not suede.

Black/Varsity red colorway was released internationally at the same time as the U.S.

Originally Posted by kevineg6

If they were varsity red NIKE would have stated it in the numerous emails and phone calls made to them by NTers who can actually take the small amount of initiative it takes to make a call or write an email.  They are calling it an infrared package.

I love how there is a major failure to communicate.  Maybe I am old or something...actually I am old...but reading comprehension was always a strong suit to me.

Basically it goes like this:

Info is given
chatter
Info is ALMOST confirmed
chatter
Info is CONFIRMED
chatter
chatter
chatter
MISinformation is out
Info again is RECONFIRMED
chatter
chatter
chatter
MISinformation is out AGAIN
Info is AGAIN RECONFIRMED
chatter
chatter
chatter

and now...we are back at "Is this confirmed?" "duh...are these coming out?"  "I sure hope these come out"  "I wonder what color they will be" "I bet they are going to be low tops" "duh...what is my name again?"

smh....

first off , keep that fool talk to yourself , im not one of these youngsters in here who has no knowledge of the brand

The silhouette is of a standard VI on the line sheet and yeah like I keep repeating (seemingly to myself or the brick wall, whichever) if you had of read through all the relevant information and none of the BS you would have known this and I wouldn't be wasting my time replying to you...

second , your are right i didnt read through all of the nonsense in here because  most of it is   people who dont know , people who want to know and people fighting back and forth

so if i didnt catch the couple of post 's you made out of 60 + pages  of this topic with no info  well then please forgive me  BUT by nomeans  do you have a fool here my friend

now if you do have some solid info that has been confirmed and not just talk i would have  loved to hear it instead of having to defend myself  and in the future what you could have done was

hit  a fellow niketalker up (ME) and let them know instead of making the remark you did , which in turn added another whole page of fighting with the comments that

followed..................................................peace

Damn, a lot of you are very sensitive. I'm not even typing directly at you and you still feel compelled to type a rebuttal towards me. Internet feelings are running wild. C'mon guys, let's bring it down a notch.

At least some NikeTalk members provide knowledge
happy.gif

Here's what i know:

398850-901 No information on this style number what's so ever.
384664-103 Possible release in April no other information available.
384664-003 Possible release in June no other information available.

From the info i got it looks as though this is not a pack. The white/infrared will possibly drop in april, with the black/infrareds possibly dropping in june. And with all releases this information is subject to change.

I know a lot of ppl are doubting this because of the black/red vi that just dropped. but those will sit like the XII's, so its not too suprising that JB would do this. I also wouldn't doubt that they dropped as some sort os special limited release.

I don't care about the infared's personally already had them don't want them. But i'll take the blk/varsity red's and wht/varsity red and bkl 6's. No waiting in lines or none of the other hassle's

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I love how there is a major failure to communicate.  Maybe I am old or something...actually I am old...but reading comprehension was always a strong suit to me.

Basically it goes like this:

Info is given
chatter
Info is ALMOST confirmed
chatter
Info is CONFIRMED
chatter
chatter
chatter
MISinformation is out
Info again is RECONFIRMED
chatter
chatter
chatter
MISinformation is out AGAIN
Info is AGAIN RECONFIRMED
chatter
chatter
chatter

and now...we are back at "Is this confirmed?" "duh...are these coming out?"  "I sure hope these come out"  "I wonder what color they will be" "I bet they are going to be low tops" "duh...what is my name again?"

smh....
YES! You said it mate and Im sure you or I or someone else will be saying it again before photos leak of these too...
It just seems like the average user on here simply wants to be spoon fed information like a baby..

Ic. It is partially confirmed. Seems like it's not coming as a pack.

Which is a good thing to me, cuz I just bought the blk red VIs.
If the infrared VIs coming out, I may need to get rid of the bred one.
Hope the pictures or more clear info about this release will come out soon.
I defintely like the infrared more than the varsity red. Varsity red just missing a feeling.

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

tired.gif
the irony of this.. wish there was some concrete info
Well that's the thing bud, there IS concrete info. These ARE dropping, stores in Australia at least have these confirmed and have their orders keyed in...
Now it's just up to y'all in the States to get your info right, because that seems to be the problem, no one can seem to accurately confirm these in any of the retail stores over there at least from what the majority of people in here are saying. 

Nike USA can confirm the pack over the phone so it's up to y'all to DO YOUR HOMEWORK and get out there and start hitting up accounts and asking what the deal is and if they're getting this pack in or not! 
nerd.gif
 After all there is a CONFIRMED US RRP of $310 for them so....

GET TO WORK!

The silhouette is of a standard VI on the line sheet and yeah like I keep repeating (seemingly to myself or the brick wall, whichever) if you had of read through all the relevant information and none of the BS you would have known this and I wouldn't be wasting my time replying to you...

The silhouette in the line sheet I saw didn't resemble the VI. 

Even though some people have seen the sheet (including myself), there is still no concrete information that I have seen to even confirm that there will be "Infrared" on either of the shoes. This pack could be just like the V or VII DMP packs from 09 or could even be cancelled. I also don't know where the US$310 retail came from, was that on a line sheet too?

23RAKIM45 you should try not to get so worked up, pat yourself on the back for what you've done (and tried to do) so far and then come back later (if this actually releases like expected) and say "I told you so". There's no point arguing with some people.

Back
Top Bottom