AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

any info on whether these will have a jumpman or Nike Air on the heels? It would be nice to see them stay true to the classics and so the recent bred VI release can't be compared to the pack

laugh.gif
 What a bunch of diks...

Originally Posted by IhaveGout

any info on whether these will have a jumpman or Nike Air on the heels? It would be nice to see them stay true to the classics and so the recent bred VI release can't be compared to the pack

Yes.... Jumpman because they are taking it off ALL JB products.. Case in point, both new II's. Do NOT expect to see "nike air".  Could you imagine the mass hysteria if they did though? Always can dream.

man, bred VIs instantly trashed in my mind when i c this is confirmed~
lol
didnt keep up with the net for a while...

Originally Posted by densho23

im usually on iss but if somebdy post thread like this w/o source they lock em right away so i guess its diff here on NT

Well dont worry sir you can leave , You see that Log out button ? Click it and go back to that sorry excuse of a sneaker site
indifferent.gif

And dont worry its ok to never come back 
wink.gif

The hell with the differences in RED! They all gonna YELLOW at the bottoms anyway! That's when we convert them to beaters infra/varsity. Don't matter!

im already on it sir lol. im checking here everday but lets see what happens hopefully the same people who had the true blues will have these

Buying JB products for the last few years and still expecting the best, huh? I'm not. IF the pack happens, I wouldn't be surprised if it's something like the 10/13 cdp pack (replacing those Chicago X's).

Anybody got real info?, doesnt make sens to me releasing them so soon after the varisty
and what is all that talk about a nike air comeback on the heel?

this makes me hesitate on getting the varsity.

Originally Posted by Generic TM

Anybody got real info?, doesnt make sens to me releasing them so soon after the varisty
and what is all that talk about a nike air comeback on the heel?

this makes me hesitate on getting the varsity.

Then you didnt want the varsity's to begin with my man

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by psypha

Some are just too lazy to read through the thread...
you can tell who just comes here and types without reading too
laugh.gif
QFT
AsianImage wrote:
I love how there is a major failure to communicate.  Maybe I am old or something...actually I am old...but reading comprehension was always a strong suit to me.

Basically it goes like this:

Info is given
chatter
Info is 

ALMOST confirmed
chatter
Info is CONFIRMED
chatter
chatter
chatter
MISinformation is out
Info again is RECONFIRMED
chatter
chatter
chatter
MISinformation is out AGAIN
Info is AGAIN RECONFIRMED
chatter 
chatter 
chatter

and now...we are back at "Is this confirmed?" "duh...are these coming out?"  "I sure hope these come out"  "I wonder what color they will be" "I bet they are going to be low tops" "duh...what is my name again?"

smh....

And another one.
PurePlayaz1 wrote:
According to the Nike rep, they were listed under US releases.

solezprogression wrote:
Bad news... I just talked to my connect today. He said that he placed his order for this pack and a few days later it came back rejected. When he tried to re-order they were removed from the system. He takes that to mean they're cancelled (at least for the U.S.), which means no preorders from me. Oh well.
The first quote is before the latter one.
I'm not doubting the usual sources, I only doubt those who said they talked to a Nike rep supposedly, and the rep said that it was confirmed.

I may not be asking the right questions, but you can judge for yourself. Pictures don't lie. Yes I used MSPaint, netbook
eyes.gif

January, February, March.....I guess it we can wait until March for June questioning from the looks of this situation
laugh.gif

2gvpoc8.jpg

~Lefty

p.s. 

pyx5d.jpg

Havent been followin this thread, but i wouldnt mind an Infrared pack.
If they come out or not, i appreciate the info, because a majority of NT'ers Jordan Forum'ers will call ducktales on anything they never seen or heard.
If the shoes won't come out, they will be all out roasting the OP, and if they are proven wrong, will be Ghost.

Typical, yall should appreciate info, if you believe it or not...because Jordan Brand comes up with so many ideas for releases that gets scrapped i dont blame these guys for sharing a scoop, wrong or right.

I miss them Snuggles Days...and all the other solid NT'ers, its was more efficient, and not alot of these Stans, Jerks and Wannabe sneakerhead nowadays.
Its one thing to learn, but be ignorant about it is one thing
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

ok... everyone who says its confirmed is wrong, its far from being confirmed, its still at the rumor stage, its not confirmed til pics come out (not photoshops) so we still have to wait and only times gonna tell....

Those Screen Shots basically say the EXACT same thing I've been saying through out this entire thread.

Just because there are style numbers DOES NOT MEAN THEY WILL RELEASE.

#$%#$ @$C!N people always jumping the gun and hyping up nonsense. smh.

I think there is a chance these will release.............the chicago x's are sepost to drop in 2 months and do we have any info from the jb? No so there is a good chance

these are going to release theres a USA release date and style numbers once the pics pop up all u kids are going to shut up and realize that there are a few people you should never shout ducktales to

I have my doubts of it dropping... especially an infared pair 6-7 months after the varsity reds dropped?

I don't know if these are going to release or not but one thing I do know is if the info. is true so many VI's (blk/v-reds, blk/wht, lakers, wht/v-reds) will be sittin' on the shelves b/c of this release. Well probably not the wht/v-reds but don't forget if these do drop (6/19) they will come out the week after the wht/v-reds (6/12?). One more thing, if these drop as an int. release they're going to be taxed like a mother$&%#@$ & I hope that don't happen 

Back
Top Bottom