AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by luxurious24

come on guys believe in something

Sorry, but this just made me laugh. It sounds like you're the last kid to believe in Santa Claus even though all the other kids are telling you differently.

Originally Posted by spacej23

So, because Sneaker News publishes the same exact style numbers as I posted awhile back, people believe it now?
eyes.gif
36176328_4797b98cb5_m.jpg

Jessss.

I told people this months ago......I am glad nike decided to go with it....should be interesting trying to get 3 or 4 of these...

Originally Posted by Magic1978

That white and varsity red is going to flop hard, they should have waited to let the news leak.

International or here?

I'm wondering the same thing. Need to make some calls

SO WHY THE FLIPPIN HAMBURGERS DID I BUY THE BLACK/VARSITY 6'S????
IF THESE COME OUT I'M NOT BUYING ANYMORE TILL I GET OLDER SMH
MONEY DOESN'T GROW ON TREES JB!!!!

Originally Posted by akidnamedmarcus

get a job then bro...
if u could only afford those Varsity Red VI's,
you shouldnt evn be here
mad.gif

Wow, nothing new that I didn't already post months ago on here and now because sneakerdouche.com decides to post it as "news" then all of the haters and naysayers are now jumping up and down about the release of the pack... Whatever! 

Originally Posted by PISTONS

get a job then bro...
you shouldnt evn be here
mad.gif

i NEVER SAID i could ONLY AFFORD the RED/VARSITY 6s obviously your stupid
i just don't feel like droppin 310 on a package thats gonna have the have INFRARED 6s
BUT.... the same pair of shoes are all ready out or going to come out in VARSITY RED...
long story short... I WANT SOME FREAKIN INFRARED 6S!!!!!!!!!

get a job then bro...
you shouldnt evn be here
mad.gif

i just don't feel like droppin 310 on a package thats gonna have the have INFRARED 6s
BUT.... the same pair of shoes are all ready out or going to come out in VARSITY RED...

I feel your pain bro. I too, own the varsity red VI's. Thankfully I haven't un-ds'd them as of yet. I was going to where them to school yesterday, but after coming across this damn thread again getting my hopes up with the whole infrared topic, I am utterly confused and relatively upset at Jordan Brand. Why would you idiots(the people of JB) release such a similar shoe(Varsity Red VI) to a classic then go ahead and release the classic months later? Really stupid, and really desperate on JB's part, and who is to blame for all this nonsensical behavior? We are, the dumb@ss consumers who are willing to buy a shoe again months later that is almost identical to the shoe we purchased recently. FU JB, FU.

Well these are still international so they won't be easy to obtain. Hopefully I can score at least one pack at a decent price. I need at least one..at least one..maybe two.
devil.gif

...Yes, it's that serious to me. I want and I will have...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JorPun662

get a job then bro...
you shouldnt evn be here
mad.gif

I feel your pain bro. I too, own the varsity red VI's. Thankfully I haven't un-ds'd them as of yet. I was going to where them to school yesterday, but after coming across this damn thread again getting my hopes up with the whole infrared topic, I am utterly confused and relatively upset at Jordan Brand. Why would you idiots(the people of JB) release such a similar shoe(Varsity Red VI) to a classic then go ahead and release the classic months later? Really stupid, and really desperate on JB's part, and who is to blame for all this nonsensical behavior? We are, the dumb@ss consumers who are willing to buy a shoe again months later that is almost identical to the shoe we purchased recently. FU JB, FU.

You must be a Johnny newcomer on the block because this isn't the first time JB has done this. I copped black & red strap 1's in November of 08 thinking that was as close as I could get to a decent priced pair of black & red 1's...well a few months later they release them without the strap in the Bulls/Celtics package.

If you got varsity reds...either sell em or wear em! Big deal!
roll.gif

OK really grow up all these little stupid fight in here go so annyoing just stick to the topic..................... are they going to be international or what................and didnt the white and red vi become like a korea only release?

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

get a job then bro...
you shouldnt evn be here
mad.gif

You must be a Johnny newcomer on the block because this isn't the first time JB has done this. I copped black & red strap 1's in November of 08 thinking that was as close as I could get to a decent priced pair of black & red 1's...well a few months later they release them without the strap in the Bulls/Celtics package.

roll.gif

yeah yeah i guess... if i have 310 by the time these come out... there gettin copped... if i don't then its whatever

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Wow, nothing new that I didn't already post months ago on here and now because sneakerdouche.com decides to post it as "news" then all of the haters and naysayers are now jumping up and down about the release of the pack... Whatever! 

laugh.gif

u know i've been lobbying for you in that mega epic thread that got locked...so your work wasn't in vein...you know most of those websites got they info from here

anywayz.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

get a job then bro...
you shouldnt evn be here
mad.gif

roll.gif

I might be a "Johnny newcomer" to the new, lame products and tactics of Jordan Brand, yes, in that case I am what you said. The other case is I was lucky to grow up during the Jordan Era, when Nike Air was on the back. The quality of products back then, as many state in these forums, was definitely better, no denying that. So when I see this new, disgusting, current Jordan Brand era, it makes me want to puke. Sure I purchase the products, but not with the same happiness I had back then. As far as the varsity reds, I will probably sell them. Even if they don't release the pack here in the states, I won't go the extra mile to find a pack through some different channels of distribution. I'm dissapointed in JB, everything as of late has been piss.

Back
Top Bottom