AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

I wonder if these do drop in the US will the black and infrared be suede or durabuck?  If they are durabuck and if I'm available to get this pack no more VI's for me!!!

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Nobody's mentioned it yet, but I have a feeling these are going to be lows or something. There's gotta be some catch. I have no faith in JB lol...

laugh.gif
hopefully they arent lows...

Has anyone seen this background picture on marqueesole??
siteBkgd.jpg

Not sure, but it looks like infrared to me.

Originally Posted by zageretokintaman

Originally Posted by hkhan209

Sorry bro ... I wish it was ... :
The first pic still looks a lot more like infrared than the coral rose pic, and plus I don't think Marqueesole had pics of the GS pair to begin with.

Talked to my source. He says he still doesn't know if this pack will show up in the U.S. If it does it will probably be a quickstrike release.

Man..I had already made the decision to NOT buy J's anymore. I own a slew of 'em and I don't want any more. Now that this is here though....It's goin DOWN!!!!! A MUST. The only other thing that I'd be back for would be true Bordeaux VII's. Props JB....Give us what we need!

wow how rumors take a life of their own, if it does turn out to be true and Nike Air is on the back of both pairs I would definitely pick them up

The first pic still looks a lot more like infrared than the coral rose pic, and plus I don't think Marqueesole had pics of the GS pair to begin with.
Yeh yeh ... Marqueesole not selling such a sought after pack makes a lot more sense
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JorPun662

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by JorPun662

Originally Posted by akidnamedmarcus

Originally Posted by PISTONS

Originally Posted by akidnamedmarcus

SO WHY THE FLIPPIN HAMBURGERS DID I BUY THE BLACK/VARSITY 6'S????
IF THESE COME OUT I'M NOT BUYING ANYMORE TILL I GET OLDER SMH
MONEY DOESN'T GROW ON TREES JB!!!!

get a job then bro...
if u could only afford those Varsity Red VI's,
you shouldnt evn be here
mad.gif

i NEVER SAID i could ONLY AFFORD the RED/VARSITY 6s obviously your stupid
i just don't feel like droppin 310 on a package thats gonna have the have INFRARED 6s
BUT.... the same pair of shoes are all ready out or going to come out in VARSITY RED...
long story short... I WANT SOME FREAKIN INFRARED 6S!!!!!!!!!

I feel your pain bro. I too, own the varsity red VI's. Thankfully I haven't un-ds'd them as of yet. I was going to where them to school yesterday, but after coming across this damn thread again getting my hopes up with the whole infrared topic, I am utterly confused and relatively upset at Jordan Brand. Why would you idiots(the people of JB) release such a similar shoe(Varsity Red VI) to a classic then go ahead and release the classic months later? Really stupid, and really desperate on JB's part, and who is to blame for all this nonsensical behavior? We are, the dumb@ss consumers who are willing to buy a shoe again months later that is almost identical to the shoe we purchased recently. FU JB, FU.

You must be a Johnny newcomer on the block because this isn't the first time JB has done this. I copped black & red strap 1's in November of 08 thinking that was as close as I could get to a decent priced pair of black & red 1's...well a few months later they release them without the strap in the Bulls/Celtics package.

If you got varsity reds...either sell em or wear em! Big deal!
roll.gif

I might be a "Johnny newcomer" to the new, lame products and tactics of Jordan Brand, yes, in that case I am what you said. The other case is I was lucky to grow up during the Jordan Era, when Nike Air was on the back. The quality of products back then, as many state in these forums, was definitely better, no denying that. So when I see this new, disgusting, current Jordan Brand era, it makes me want to puke. Sure I purchase the products, but not with the same happiness I had back then. As far as the varsity reds, I will probably sell them. Even if they don't release the pack here in the states, I won't go the extra mile to find a pack through some different channels of distribution. I'm dissapointed in JB, everything as of late has been piss.

If y'all so salty @ JB, then don't cop. It's simple. If you don't like something, nobody is forcing you to buy it. At the end of the day, it's you and your hard earned money being applied to something you don't like. If I don't like something, I don't cop. It's simple. I for one like Varsity Red better than Infrared, and when the Black/Varsity Reds released, I was quite pleased. That's not to say I don't like Infrared, I just like Varsity Red better. I have a lot more respect for guys like Ninjahood that stood by their opinion and did not cop. Even when cats were flaming him, he stood by his ideals. Big ups to him and the others that did that.

If you didn't like it, you shouldn't have bought it. No one put a gun to your head and told you to buy it. If you're so sick of JB doing this, then why support it? I don't like fusions or Dub Zeroes or Spizikes or any of those things, so I don't buy them. Plain and simple.

Sometimes I wonder with people nowadays. I still can't fathom buying something that makes me puke...
eyes.gif

funny how people bought those varsity red boys knowing that they'd rather have the infrareds.  they even made all kinds of excuses for why they were buying them and made themselves believe that the shoe was dope.  now people are salty cause they should have just bought what they liked and passed when jb gave them nonsense.  the reason jb puts out a bunch of shoes that are pretty much the same in less than a years time is because, THEY KNOW PEOPLE ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO BUY THEM ALL!!! 

siteBkgd.jpg

nike-air-jordan-6-gs-coral-rose-4.jpg
Air-Jordan-VI-GS-5.jpg
you can clearly see that those are not the coral rose gs 6s
look at the ankle?
see the hump? that means it a mens size, the corals werent even in men sizes

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

you can clearly see that those are not the coral rose gs 6s
look at the ankle?
see the hump? that means it a mens size, the corals werent even in men sizes
WRONG!
smh.gif

People just get it in your head these shoes are coming out in June it looks like IT WILL BE A U.S RELEASE so just get it in your head and stop fighting over nothing like some kids..........insted of spend your time in here fight start calling up your conects to secure your pack

Back
Top Bottom