AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Legit or not, I need to see pics before I get hyped on something coming out of JB... it doesn't take much for them to disappoint me.

Whatever the deal is... I got mine on lock already. So happy that I have reliable connects on the Nike ladder. Just waiting for those damn pics though!

im confident that they r comin out seen preorders for these on ebay, just waitin for pics
pimp.gif
happy.gif

People are going to beast ultra hard for this pack.

JB best come with the durabuck and real infared and not the infrapink.

Originally Posted by W177y

im confident that they r comin out seen preorders for these on ebay, just waitin for pics
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Pre-orders on eBay don't mean a thing
Dudes are doing the same things for the "metallic red" foams that are supposed to drop on may 15th
no pics; and people are still arguing about what they look like! they're going off a PS somebody did!

3 months away and still no pics.... And yet dudes talkin bout us non-believers lookin salty right now. We will see what yall saying in June. Don't get it twisted it would b very cool if this pack drops but at the same time some of yall are still holding your breath for gatorade VIs and you see how well that worked out.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

3 months away and still no pics.... And yet dudes talkin bout us non-believers lookin salty right now. We will see what yall saying in June. Don't get it twisted it would b very cool if this pack drops but at the same time some of yall are still holding your breath for gatorade VIs and you see how well that worked out.

Not to mention the slam dunk pack ...

Originally Posted by homer420

im koo with my VR's. gonna have to pass on these...saving up for a house

Likewise... gonna finance a whip in the coming months and i'm gonna have to be real selective
about my kicks from here on out.

But i'ma feel real styled on when i'm wearing the varsity's and the guy standing next to me in the
elevator is donning the infrareds.

We both know what's on eachother's minds.

Ouch.

this is going to be an insane release. resellers and hypebeast everywhere will come out in full force. and if true, good luck yall. cant wait for more pics.

Originally Posted by zageretokintaman

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Not to mention the slam dunk pack ...
Gentry said there never was a slam dunk pack.  
about the 3M.  i could care less.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by Hugo

My friend was the person who confirmed the pack for nickkicks .com. He showed me the paper where he works that shows all the shoes that's coming out with the sku number annd the 6pack was there for june for 310. Can't wait

Well where does he work?
Originally Posted by Hugo

He works at shoe city. He showed me the list. Its here in MD

This is good to hear. Thanks.

NOW Im sure there is hella dudes on here that work at FNL FTL ect.... LOOK up on the Release date sheet and see whats popping.

I asked my lady firend , who is a manager at FNL to look it up for me..... Ill have to wait till Tomorrow or Sunday for her to get back at me.

^^So these are coming out in the US? Great news if there on the papers for shoe city, might have my connect look on the papers for FTA.

Back
Top Bottom