AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

seems like some people are more concerned with breaking the news or coming with
pics rather than getting the shoe(s)

as for you young cats, how could you yearn so badly for something you haven't been waiting for
for very long at all...hype

"June officially scheduled to debut on 'Air Jordan VI (6) Retro Infra Red Package' release, China quantity of the product was released. About family and about 2,000 will be available priced prices 2488 元 (Hanwha equivalent to about 41 million won) is.

In addition to turning the current rumors that the castle with the information 'Air Jordan VI (6) Retro Infra Red Package' release quantity 'Limited Edition' grade level is not very little of the information will be released worldwide in bulk is currently working on this section confirm is on.

Additional information, citing an earlier posting, the 'Air Jordan VI (6) Retro Infrared Package' products in June 2010 (June 19 ilyejeong) is scheduled to launch officially in Korea, Air Jordan enthusiasts 'owner,' hiphopseoul者 'you a real source information, according to the last (24 days) (Day), Nike Korea confirmed the release in the domestic branch eoteumyeo current (primary) Nike Korea warehouses to' Air Jordan VI (6) Retro Infra Red Package 'wearing of the product is called a complete state.

'Air Jordan VI (6) Retro Infrared Package' I do not need to explain the 'Air Jordan' and enthusiasts can see a little bit like the famous color iteuljeongdo way to package the product of color cartoons huinppal 'SlamDunk' in the gangbaekho was wearing and was known as' gangbaekho shoes are also called Hugo.

Future 'Air Jordan enthusiasts' owner, 'hiphopseoul 者' Connect additional information (quantity and location released) to obtain the update is expected to be priced at the current domestic 'Air Jordan VI (6) Retro Infrared Package' Product of the consumer price \ 369,000 won."

- google chrome =)

but it sounds like something posted a little earlier

Originally Posted by green rhino123

seems like some people are more concerned with breaking the news or coming with
pics rather than getting the shoe(s)

as for you young cats, how could you yearn so badly for something you haven't been waiting for
for very long at all...hype
wow another older NT feeling elite because of their age.  
When i first got into Jordans (05) these was at the top of my list.

So if I like a shoe I didn't grow up having then I'm a hypebeast?

^The current information is already known.

Except for this part...

"June officially scheduled to debut on 'Air Jordan VI (6) Retro Infra Red Package' release, China quantity of the product was released. About family and about 2,000 will be available priced prices 2488 元 (Hanwha equivalent to about 41 million won) is.

In addition to turning the current rumors that the castle with the information 'Air Jordan VI (6) Retro Infra Red Package' release quantity 'Limited Edition' grade level is not very little of the information will be released worldwide in bulk is currently working on this section confirm is on."

Has anyone read that Astor Chambers: Jordan Brand Direction Interview in ISS? In it they as him a question about future packs releases:We saw a bunch of packs with the 23rd year, and last year with the VII and Is pack. Are we going to be seeing packs this year?Nowhere near as much as you used to. Different approach to that. You might see one or two that I think everyone is going to be very pleased with, but it by no means is going to be at the extent and level that it was in years past, like you said with the Countdown Packs.Can’t say which models?Not at this time. [smiles]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]....do you guys think he may be talking about the infared pack?[/font]

Here's the translation. I'm only going to do the first two paragraphs because the last 3 were copy and pasted by Flight Club lol:

The Air Jordan VI  Infrared pack is officially going to release in China also. Planning to release around 2000 packs, these are going to be approximately 2488 Yuan, or 410,000 won. ($350 in USD)  (Seems the $310 price point is set for these)

As of now, these have been passing around as rumor status, but the Air Jordan VI Infrared Pack's quantities will be of a limited edition (Think QS) and will not be a domestic only (Korea Domestic) release but a worldwide release. This (worldwide release info) is still in the works of being confirmed.

Looks like they are not sure it will be released outside of Asia. They have confirmed Korea and China for this release. I really don't see how they can release this without including the US, but we'll see. I really wish someone will go to the Nike Warehouse in Korea and just take a quick pic of the kicks/box. The waiting game for pics continues...

Yo, NT'ers!! Got an update.

We are all one day closer to revealing the truth.

110 pages, w0w.

Worldwide huh? Sounds good for Canada!
My store got the ASG lebron's/kobes and 25th 3's so things are looking up!

Talked to my friends dad that owns a QS store and says he's already ordered these for his store.
Got 2 packs reserved tyvm

Originally Posted by BapeDan

Talked to my friends dad that owns a QS store and says he's already ordered these for his store.

Lucky B!!
wink.gif

I sort of did the same thing. My guy/connect owns a store and is in the process of ordering a few packs for me too. I'll probably find out some solid info too. Ill post it up if and when.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I sort of did the same thing. My guy/connect owns a store and is in the process of ordering a few packs for me too. I'll probably find out some solid info too. Ill post it up if and when.
grin.gif

mad.gif
    hate hate hate hate

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

I haven't been in this thread since like the first page, but 110 pages and no pics?
eek.gif
........What the hell is there to even be discussed then?
laugh.gif

absolutely nothing...all the rest of the 109 pages have been nothing but hype and speculation.

Back
Top Bottom