AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

i dont know y people keep posting on this thread the same stuff just wait until we see some pics to get excited

Originally Posted by rauls054

i dont know y people keep posting on this thread the same stuff just wait until we see some pics to get excited

Everytime I see a new page I get excited and then get let down immediately. Just want some new info, or atleast a good joke, just not another person posting that they will cop. Until then Imma go read.

I feel quality on this won't be that bad.. Im going to try to do 2 packs if its possible!!

As long they come to the UK I'm good.
pimp.gif

Am staying far from these as possible from the look of this thread i can tell this is going to be a space jam type release all over again smh

hype kills
tired.gif

Here's an interview with Jason Mayden from Jordan Brand.

5:14.  The mythical Infrared Pack is discussed. Mayden hasn't seen it and doesn't know anything about such a pack. There you have it folks. Let this false hype rest in peace already. Let it go.

mikecabrera wrote:

5:14.� The mythical Infrared Pack is discussed.� Mayden hasn't seen it and doesn't know anything about such a pack.� There you have it folks.� Let this false hype rest in peace already.� Let it go.

Aight folks! now we have 2 options..either hes straight up lyin (??) or there is no infra pack ( ==( ). take a pick

I don't know... dude doesn't really say a definite NO.. he kind of beats around the bush.. he does say hes seen samples.. and then when asked about true blues hes says he hasn't seen anything and he can't SHARE this info..   I'm as skeptical as the next guy but guess I keep hoping for the pack..lol.. Thanks for the video though for sure. 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

13footer wrote:
As an employee of JB, he is obligated NOT to leak any information. This doesn't prove anything.

Yup, He is doing his job keeping his mouth shut.

I honestly don't see the harm in putting out pics or info early. Once a shoe has gone into final production, what does it hurt? All it does is build more excitement for a shoe because people have more time to look forward to it. I don't see why things have to be some top secret project, It's just sneakers.

mikecabrera wrote:

5:14.� The mythical Infrared Pack is discussed.� Mayden hasn't seen it and doesn't know anything about such a pack.� There you have it folks.� Let this false hype rest in peace already.� Let it go.

Ok, we get it, you don't think the pack is coming.  Why are you still in this thread then? Not trying to dis, but I'm gonna laugh my !#$% off if this pack comes with all the convincing you're trying to do.

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

mikecabrera wrote:

Aight folks! now we have 2 options..either hes straight up lyin (??) or there is no infra pack ( ==( ). take a pick

��

..not quite sure why a rumored pack only 2 months away from it's "supposed" release date month, with no pics, a strictly international release, and no real confirmation from a JB employee is still talked about....we knew about true blues releasing last year and the pics did come around but if these are going to be releasing why hold out on information when we're not that far off from June...?
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom