AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

^^^Good marketing?

What good marketing when the White/Varsity Red colorway is supposed to drop in June?

lol C'mon guys, let's take a quick step into reality. Good business sense does not work this way.

JB isn't dropping the same shoe within the same month. MAYBE within the same year but, it would have to be at least a month after to give the initial shoe a chance to sell correctly. Don't get me wrong, I want the infrareds to drop as bad as the next guy.

Think about it, let it marinate.

smokin.gif

I was thinking the same thing, why would they drop the same shoe with the minor color change?? I would much rather have the Infra-red too but it doesnt make any sense to drop both of those in June. Is there any real info to prove it one way or the other cuz Im not about to go through 42 pages of speculation and "oooohh copped
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
To answer your question and the question on everyone's mind.. for those that don't want to read every post....

This pack has not yet been officially confirmed by Jordan Brand. There are no pix yet. This is all speculation as of right now.

Do they have to personally confirm it though. I highly doubt they'll cancel it. A lot of releases we don't get pics until the RD is nearing. Look atthe IXs. Do we have official pics of those? Hell we got a damn product code for the damn shoes.

Originally Posted by raptors29

KiCkSaReMyLiFe wrote:

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

^^^Good marketing?

What good marketing when the White/Varsity Red colorway is supposed to drop in June?

lol C'mon guys, let's take a quick step into reality. Good business sense does not work this way.

JB isn't dropping the same shoe within the same month. MAYBE within the same year but, it would have to be at least a month after to give the initial
shoe a chance to sell correctly. Don't get me wrong, I want the infrareds to drop as bad as the next guy.

smokin.gif

I was thinking the same thing, why would they drop the same shoe with the minor color change?? I would much rather have the Infra-red too but it doesnt make
any sense to drop both of those in June. Is there any real info to prove it one way or the other cuz Im not about to go through 42 pages of speculation and
"oooohh copped
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
To answer your question and the question on everyone's mind.. for those that don't want to read every post....

This pack has not yet been officially confirmed by Jordan Brand. There are no pix yet. This is all speculation as of right
now.

Do they have to personally confirm it though. I highly doubt they'll cancel it. A lot of releases we don't get pics until the RD is nearing. Look at the IXs. Do we have official pics of those? Hell we got a damn product code for the damn shoes.

yep

Originally Posted by clearsole23

i think these gonna be on the rack for awhile to be honest

negative. the blk/red VIs that dropped may have brought the hype on the black/infs just a tad....

but you can bet your bottom dollar that the wht/infra VI will be the reason to cop the pack...

later.

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

^^^Good marketing?

JB isn't dropping the same shoe within the same month. MAYBE within the same year but, it would have to be at least a month after to give the initial shoe a chance to sell correctly. Don't get me wrong, I want the infrareds to drop as bad as the next guy.

smokin.gif

I was thinking the same thing, why would they drop the same shoe with the minor color change?? I would much rather have the Infra-red too but it doesnt make any sense to drop both of those in June. Is there any real info to prove it one way or the other cuz Im not about to go through 42 pages of speculation and "oooohh copped
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

This pack has not yet been officially confirmed by Jordan Brand. There are no pix yet. This is all speculation as of right now.

Do they have to personally confirm it though. I highly doubt they'll cancel it. A lot of releases we don't get pics until the RD is nearing. Look at the IXs. Do we have official pics of those? Hell we got a damn product code for the damn shoes.
Pictures are leaked because they're allowed to get leaked. This is fact. No one breaks into JB corporate and "steals" them like theburger king mascot stole the mcmuffin recipe in the burger king commercial.

Just because some random guy makes a thread claiming to know about a release doesn't mean it's real, dude. You guys can think whatever you want.It's your right and I respect it. I however stay in tune with reality. I'm not believing anything until confirmation is proven by a credible source.Not style numbers, or random NT members, or magic unicorn fairies that have information from never never land.

As for the IX's, there are pix of those. They're in the catalog for #@@# sake. There are even pix of the white/vreds that are releasing in June thanksto Osneaker.com. I'll type it again, what sense would it make to drop the SAME shoe with minor color differences in the same WEEK let alone the same monthand year? Dude, c'mon. I hope the infrared pack releases but, it's not going to be when people think. And that's even if it is real. Calling Nikedoesn't confirm @#$%.

Rebuttals are welcome but, won't prove any points. It is what it is.

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

KiCkSaReMyLiFe wrote:

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

^^^Good marketing?

JB isn't dropping the same shoe within the same month. MAYBE within the same year but, it would have to be at least a month after to give the initial
shoe a chance to sell correctly. Don't get me wrong, I want the infrareds to drop as bad as the next guy.

smokin.gif

I was thinking the same thing, why would they drop the same shoe with the minor color change?? I would much rather have the Infra-red too but it doesnt
make any sense to drop both of those in June. Is there any real info to prove it one way or the other cuz Im not about to go through 42 pages of
speculation and "oooohh copped
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

This pack has not yet been officially confirmed by Jordan Brand. There are no pix yet. This is all speculation as of right
now.

Do they have to personally confirm it though. I highly doubt they'll cancel it. A lot of releases we don't get pics until the RD is nearing. Look at
the IXs. Do we have official pics of those? Hell we got a damn product code for the damn shoes.
Pictures are leaked because they're allowed to get leaked. This is fact.

laugh.gif

yeah u definitely showing your age, cuz if you been on NT long enuff a famous NTer by da name of EKIN would raid nike's file and leak all sorts of goodstuff on NT, so much so

that method man got court order to cease & take down da propriety information.

and imma keep a eye on you, style numbers leaked, nike was called & confimed da released, nike chats were posted & you still refuse to accept that yo,they coming, so as

soon as pics leaked/release i will be da first person to personally laugh at you.
laugh.gif

I show my age now based on how long I've been on NT?
laugh.gif
That's laughable and not in a good way toward you. And you laugh at me? lol Dude, I reallycouldn't care less of what you think or do. I'm just dropping knowledge to the cats around here. Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of whatyou see. I have a great job so, I can buy kicks all year. If they don't release, oh well. If do they release, I'm still going to buy them. Regardlessof your wild witch of the west laugh. haha. G t f o.

it would be nice to see this come out, but I know I won't be willing to put forth the effort necessary to get my hands on it.

I have a feeling this thread has a little to do with the wave of '00 retros popping up for sale

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

it would be nice to see this come out, but I know I won't be willing to put forth the effort necessary to get my hands on it.

I have a feeling this thread has a little to do with the wave of '00 retros popping up for sale

smart man...

Originally Posted by solesearchin

23Rakim45, has there ever been a Quickstrike Jordan package before? Or is this going to be the first???

That's what I was thinking if so its gonna be harder to get then ever

I know it's a long shot, but it would be dope for ONCE, for JB to do these right.... Durabuck, Infrared, Nike Air.

Too much?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I know it's a long shot, but it would be dope for ONCE, for JB to do these right.... Durabuck, Infrared, Nike Air.

Too much?
laugh.gif

This would actually make sense, but its JB, so yeahhhh
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom